Auran gearing up

Because we've already bought the game several times before Davie.
How many times can the same thing make you say "wow, thats amazing!" do you think?

Because we've already bought the game several times before Davie.
How many times can the same thing make you say "wow, thats amazing!" do you think?

Well yeah but some screenshots in the screenies forum make me go wow! because of the depth and atmosphere, regardless of graphics but the ones on that page seem so empty and lifeless, except maybe the ones of the locomotive at the station.. its mainy the many of that 37 that are horrid, you'd think they'd take better screenies for a page that is selling something?

And is the Black Prince 9F in TC3?

David

The 37 is still one of the best British diesels for Trainz, and as he said 'many' pictures of the 37 I assumed he had mistaken the 40 for a 37. The screenshots are certainly some of the most unflattering I've seen for TC3, but if anybody has any doubts about it then I'd wait for reviews from people who have actually bought it, I'm certainly biased! There is stuff in there with plenty of wow factor, you just haven't seen it yet.

Paul

Last edited:
Well yes, but I don't see what is so horrible about the 37, it's still one of the best British diesels for Trainz.
I might be wrong, but I think Davie might've been commenting on the screenshots themselves rather than the quality of the loco in them.

As for the loco, itself, Pikka did himself proud with it - and that it's lasted across 3 incarnations of TRS is a testament to the quality of it.

Yes sorry, I was commenting on the screenshots and the surroundings more than the loco and I wasn't sure the rest were 37s, I looked at them quickly or just the thumbs, but looked at the first two to see it was a 37..

Anyway its not the loco i'm on about.. I'm sure i'll still buy TC3 :)

Erll I won't be buying this one I don't buy payware routes too expensive for what they are. The only thing I like in this version is the new signalling and I ain't paying £15 for that not a bloody chance.

Over 1 Million Copies sold, to who and when :confused: :hehe: :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

P.S. Hi Davie :wave:

I believe that is for all versions to date. Please correct me if I am wrong. I just thought of another point. My kuid is 237201. Does that mean I have the 237,201 copy of Trainz registered? If so, what Kuid would the millionth copy have?:eek:

Over 1 Million Copies sold, to who and when :confused: :hehe: :hehe:

Craig

P.S. Hi Davie :wave:

I think that is the total of all Trainz versions sold so far, according to the interview by Tony Hilliam that was posted by drucifer last week....

hmmm, maybe I'll agree on the quality of the screenies, but the Class 40 might be on top of Blea Moor, and there's only a few sheep and a couple of trees up there anyway.....:hehe:

Anyway, these guys are the creators, not screenshot experts like us....:hehe: I'm certain there'll be hundreds of screenies posted over the next 6/9 months of this little layout.....
Bring it on......:hehe:

Cheerz. ex.

I believe that is for all versions to date. Please correct me if I am wrong. I just thought of another point. My kuid is 237201. Does that mean I have the 237,201 copy of Trainz registered? If so, what Kuid would the millionth copy have?:eek:
I thought that as well, but looking at the site it really is not the impression many will have. We know the difference but would those who just find the link know as well.

WOW my ID number is 72076, I did not realise I was that old :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Craig

WOW my ID number is 72076, I did not realise I was that old :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Craig

hmmm mine is 68196 makes me even older :(

Even allowing for members that have bought multiple copies a million seems a bit far fetched, ah the power of advertising :sleep:

Cheers David

Hello,

Yes, Auran is gearing up, but what you see there is just N3V gearing up and those are old screenshots. We'll make a more substantial announcement early next week when the TC website update goes live.

Cheers!

~R~

Last edited:
hmmm mine is 68196 makes me even older :(

Even allowing for members that have bought multiple copies a million seems a bit far fetched, ah the power of advertising :sleep:

Cheers David

Not really. 280,827 members registered with the forum. That's 28%. I own all kinds of games that have forums and never joined.

Hello,

Yes, Auran is gearing up, but what you see there is just N3V gearing up and those are old screenshots. We'll make a more substantial announcement early next week when the TC website update goes live.

Cheers!

~R~

Full steam ahead!:wave:

Back