I have 2 questions that need ansers.

Still working to an extent. But now I have these weird icons in content manager.
Can someone tell me what they are https://i.postimg.cc/wxRDMQVm/What-are-these-1.jpg

Thanks again

@Relick

You are missing the descriptive columns that would tell you what those icon assets are.

You can add the missing columns by right clicking on the far right of the column header, and adding them one at a time.

image.png

To end up with your CM window looking like this. Each header can be dragged horizontally to be in the order you prefer.

image.png

Rico

I give up.... No luck with sessions saving. I want to go back to TRS22, but NV3 server is screwed up. I click on TRS22 download link and get TRS22 PE. PE has to many inbuilt routes and sessions.

I prefer to build and run my own routes.

I have a full head of steam with this trs22+ and I want rid of it.

Thanks to all that have offered suggestions.

Ray.

@Relick

You are missing the descriptive columns that would tell you what those icon assets are.

You can add the missing columns by right clicking on the far right of the column header, and adding them one at a time.

image.png

To end up with your CM window looking like this. Each header can be dragged horizontally to be in the order you prefer.

image.png

Rico
Thanks.

Did you ever check your antivirus like you mentioned you would. My gut is saying this is 99.99% of your session editing and saving issue. If I recall, without looking back at the old posts, you have Norton installed. Norton can be extremely aggressive and stomp on many files causing Trainz to crash.

Did you ever check your antivirus like you mentioned you would. My gut is saying this is 99.99% of your session editing and saving issue. If I recall, without looking back at the old posts, you have Norton installed. Norton can be extremely aggressive and stomp on many files causing Trainz to crash.
Checked antivirus as suggested. Antivirus is McAffe and TRS22+ has a pathway that excludes it being checked by McAffe.
Thanks for your reply

Checked antivirus as suggested. Antivirus is McAffe and TRS22+ has a pathway that excludes it being checked by McAffe.
Thanks for your reply
Try one more thing related to this. If you can, exclude Trainz.exe from live scanning exclusively outside of just the Trainz folders.

Back