Auran gearing up

TC3

Hello people and can some one tell me if at one time I read it right or not I has TC1&2 and know I have read at one time that TC3 was a give meaning not paying for it or it is not Mario:)

Good afternoon, Sethmcs,
(snip)
KUID:52. Which is impossible to find on the DLS as shortest search-allowed number MUST have at least four digits :hehe: .

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Hi sura and sethmcs,

The above is not quite true. If you enter it as "0052" you will get a large list of items under that kuid.

Cheers,
Bill69

Hello,

Yes, Auran is gearing up, but what you see there is just N3V gearing up and those are old screenshots. We'll make a more substantial announcement early next week when the TC website update goes live.
Rob, serious question. Is there any chance of a bundled version, with TC 1, 2 & 3 all packaged together (at a discounted rate) for those who might not have the earlier versions? If the answer is yes, I might be pull out a few notes for it.

Rob may be behind schedule,:D but my desktop is'nt.:hehe:

desktopfp1.jpg

Think Rob has made the update, but it appears to be wrong in one quite important area. TC3 is stated to be ready for pre-order, but follow the link to the shop and TC3 there is none.

Back