TRS22 SP3, what's the changelog?

Honestly, it's one of those mysteries that still baffles me. It's almost as if Dev mode is enabled when it shouldn't be... I just wish the kinks could be ironed out for at least 1 update. then again, I s'pose I'll just have to wait for the content authors to put out updates.
Yup. I mentioned this in a long post a couple of months ago in the old forum. I likened the mess we're in to a house that's under constant renovation. The owner has a roof that leaks badly and the kitchen hasn't been updated in 50 years, but they put a new pool in the backyard.

Hi Phil. There were several missing deps on my end, including some tracks and textures, so a lot of the assets were missing in the route.
And I probably should clarify that these assets were on the DLS, and I simply hadn't downloaded them. Everything works fine once I downloaded the missing deps.
image.png

Nice image. Thanks. Just out of curiosity which of the two versions of the layout do you prefer? The desert or the woodlands?

Nice image. Thanks. Just out of curiosity which of the two versions of the layout do you prefer? The desert or the woodlands?
I like the desert one. The rocks really demonstrate the new geometry shadowing and depth and make everything look way more realistic.

So just curious, I haven't updated TRS22 yet, is SP3 riddled with bugs or a stable update? Stick with SP2 or move forward to SP3?

It does not matter right now because the program will not start:

Says MSVCP140_ATOMIC_WAIT not found

Cannot reinstall because says a filepath is already in use.

Last edited:
Download and install the MVC Redistributable. You can get it here:

N3V apologised for not including this in their last release. The thing is, other programs install it and it's rare that it was missing. Most of us were lucky, but there were many that were caught out.

Once installed, try again.

Download and install the MVC Redistributable. You can get it here:

N3V apologised for not including this in their last release. The thing is, other programs install it and it's rare that it was missing. Most of us were lucky, but there were many that were caught out.

Once installed, try again.
Thanks. It looks like 22 SP3 is starting. Any opinion about pointing it to my SP1 build?

Thanks. It looks like 22 SP3 is starting. Any opinion about pointing it to my SP1 build?
I wouldn't. Duplicate your database and set up a fresh one at SP3. SP3 has some annoying quirks with drivers doing weird things and a bug with bulk update not working well. The current version in Beta fixes the driver issue and the other issue has been reported.

I just finally bought into 22 Platinum SP3 build 123801 before leaving for Ireland, and I am wondering if it would be worth the wait for a hot fix or another service pack that fixes the errors you mention? Do you think that is close on the horizon John, or should I just bite the bullet and install SP3? I guess I have plenty of time to learn the ropes, and I don't think I have any options on the earlier versions....

I just finally bought into 22 Platinum SP3 build 123801 before leaving for Ireland, and I am wondering if it would be worth the wait for a hot fix or another service pack that fixes the errors you mention? Do you think that is close on the horizon John, or should I just bite the bullet and install SP3? I guess I have plenty of time to learn the ropes, and I don't think I have any options on the earlier versions....
I don't see the update coming out any time soon and I would bite the bullet and install TRS22 PE Sp3. If you have the room duplicate your current database so you'll have both TRS19 and TRS22PE to use.

Back