TRS22 SP3, what's the changelog?

Honestly, it's one of those mysteries that still baffles me. It's almost as if Dev mode is enabled when it shouldn't be... I just wish the kinks could be ironed out for at least 1 update. then again, I s'pose I'll just have to wait for the content authors to put out updates.
Yup. I mentioned this in a long post a couple of months ago in the old forum. I likened the mess we're in to a house that's under constant renovation. The owner has a roof that leaks badly and the kitchen hasn't been updated in 50 years, but they put a new pool in the backyard.

Hi Phil. There were several missing deps on my end, including some tracks and textures, so a lot of the assets were missing in the route.
And I probably should clarify that these assets were on the DLS, and I simply hadn't downloaded them. Everything works fine once I downloaded the missing deps.
image.png

Nice image. Thanks. Just out of curiosity which of the two versions of the layout do you prefer? The desert or the woodlands?

Nice image. Thanks. Just out of curiosity which of the two versions of the layout do you prefer? The desert or the woodlands?
I like the desert one. The rocks really demonstrate the new geometry shadowing and depth and make everything look way more realistic.

So just curious, I haven't updated TRS22 yet, is SP3 riddled with bugs or a stable update? Stick with SP2 or move forward to SP3?

Back