Evansville Western RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
swmc_040.jpg

Derm

I've seen your PC specs in past posts and they are almost the same as mine. I understand that this route is for 2010 in native mode. Correct? Speed Trees and all?

How does this route run in native mode on your PC. That would give me an idea of how it would run on mine.

Hi Gus

Yep, probably my last native mode route, but it runs sweet as a nut. Allowed to 'run free' fps jerks around the 50's, tied down with -framerate=30 in the config it is smooth as silk. Mind you there is a fair bit of background texture and detail to be done which will slow it a little, but not much. HOG textures slow the thing anyway, and they will be deleted so it will probably average back performance wise to pretty much where it is now..

Andy :)

Last edited:
I don't come around here much anymore Andy, but this route is truly caught my eye. INCREDIBLE work. I frequent the southern Illinois/Indiana area often, and this is spot on. I suggest a little bit of corn and soybeans here and there, however this will truly be a treasure. The work you have done is very much like the real thing, your use of Jointed Rail's locomotives was wise, very realistic screenshots. Mick has done such a fine job with the locomotives as well.

Cheers,
Woody

Mick has done such a fine job with the locomotives as well
Hey Woody good to see you around mate, Thanks for the nice comment, The loco's did turn out ok i reckon too Woody and having a master such as Andy portray them as he does help's heap's too LOL.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

@ Woody - thanks mate and good to see you around again :)

@ Mick - a workman is only as good as his tools and the stuff you give me to work with it would be hard to not get a good lookin' screenie!

A bit slow with screenies at the moment, I am working on three or four industrial areas but everything has nothing but HOG-textured grid in the background...

Andy ;)

I am working on three or four industrial areas but everything has nothing but HOG-textured grid in the background...

Hence the down-in-the-weeds camera angle (again!). "Speciality Minerals" receives hopper shipments of - well, minerals, I guess...

swmc_046.jpg

swmc_047.jpg

Andy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back