Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: TRS19 SP1 Now LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    1: Launcher > Settings > Dev > Tick Enable Advanced Debug Tools. Need to enable this so TrainzUtil appears in the Developer Menu.
    2: Close Launcher and restart it. So it picks up the new settings.
    3: Launcher Menu > Developer > Run TrainzUtil command > type prebuild in the box > OK, then go make a cup of coffee while it does it's thing. This Precaches all installed content, so it loads quicker.
    Thanks for this. This seemed to improve things for me, though still not quite how it was. Nice cup of coffee too.

United States of America, Massachusetts (originally from NYC)
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Multiplayer now more accessible

Taking the good with the bad, has anyone noticed the Multiplayer "type" menu item is finally working with SP1?

Pre-SP, finding a multiplayer session entailed a Discord buddy arrangement or hunting down all sessions to see if one appeared in the color signifying multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    1: Launcher > Settings > Dev > Tick Enable Advanced Debug Tools. Need to enable this so TrainzUtil appears in the Developer Menu.
    2: Close Launcher and restart it. So it picks up the new settings.
    3: Launcher Menu > Developer > Run TrainzUtil command > type prebuild in the box > OK, then go make a cup of coffee while it does it's thing. This Precaches all installed content, so it loads quicker.
    Thanks for the advice, although this didn't work for me. I'm running TS19 with a I7 8700K, 32GB Ram, MSI 1070 GTX. For now I can only hope N3V to bring out a hotfix to fix this issue. Only seeing trains without solid textures passing by is killing the game for me....

So... given all the issues being flagged in this and other threads re SP1, just wondered if/when likely to see a response from N3V?

It's 3rd January now so surely back off Xmas holiday. At the least a holding post to indicate they are at least considering the problems being raised, would be nice!
    TRS 2019 Coach Class (Former Customer)

United States of America, Wisconsin, Wisc Rapids
    Blog Entries

It won't matter with today, as its now the weekend, so N3V are going to off anyway. 6 Jan is when they'll return back to operations.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dd-ar View Post
    ... For now I can only hope N3V to bring out a hotfix to fix this issue. Only seeing trains without solid textures passing by is killing the game for me....
    If you look back at post #4 in this thread, the thinking is post-SP hotfixes are a thing of the past:

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    Service Packs have always been about bug fixes first and foremost. We've come a long way since SP releases were followed up by a Hotfix (or two or three). With our new extended beta testing periods, improved processes and focusing on "fixing the bugs" as many people have requested, there has not been a necessity to jump into a string of updates with TRS19.
    Last edited by deneban; January 3rd, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

We’re monitoring the forums while on holidays. We will investigate the issues raised thoroughly and work out an appropriate plan and response when we return from our break.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

I'm trying to patch to sp1 but I got this error message:
    "Patch not viable.
    Details:
    Filepath already occupied and doesn't match patch output: E:\ProgramFiles\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019(new)\resources\builtin\46412d\content\kuid2 45324 100022 6.tzarc"
    What does it mean? Please help. Thanks
    BTW I was doing it as Administrator
    Roberto (sister)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    I'm trying to patch to sp1 but I got this error message:
    E:\ProgramFiles\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019(new)\resources\builtin\46412d\content\kuid2 45324 100022 6.tzarc"
    What's up with the "(new)" designation, looks like you have multiple installations going on?

Almost three weeks after first attempt, I tried to update again the "Midwestern Branch" route via the "Content Store". Same mess: terminates with error "Some featured assets of resource 'simc:sc450' are missing...", deletes over 100 dependencies in built-in/payware/freeware routes, sessions, trains, etc. And the icing on the cake: still installs T:ANE version <kuid2:605579:100200:18> (Build 4.5) and deletes TRS2019 version <kuid2:605579:100396:2> (Build 4.6)!

United States of America, Wisconsin, Wisc Rapids
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    .....still installs T:ANE version <kuid2:605579:100200:18> (Build 4.5) and deletes TRS2019 version <kuid2:605579:100396:2> (Build 4.6)!
    N3V has revert the process back to TANE's version of the DLC due to the navigation icons bug that was shipped with the package.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Hi @ all,

I'm really appreciate that there's finally an option to show (at least that's what I assume it does) active MP session. But unfortunately there seem to be no active ones right now. I'd like to ask you guys if you're able to see active/open MP sessions? I'm currently running Build 105096.

Greetings,

Marcel
    Creator of the 'Hochrather Eisenbahn' Route
    More Info: Hochrather Eisenbahn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRock View Post
    Hi @ all,

I'd like to ask you guys if you're able to see active/open MP sessions? I'm currently running Build 105096.
    Look at post 197 (that was with 105096)

Quote Originally Posted by hiawathamr View Post
    N3V has revert the process back to TANE's version of the DLC due to the navigation icons bug that was shipped with the package.

Cheers
    Thanks for the explanation. That "Content Store" is a real mess: the button says "Update", so an update is expected, not a "downdate". There is not even an explanation or at least a warning! Plus it deletes more than one hundred dependencies...
    Last edited by HPL; January 7th, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deneban View Post
    What's up with the "(new)" designation, looks like you have multiple installations going on?

I had to reinstall all my softs incluse TRS but having it on a different drive I preferred to mantain also the old installation.
    Roberto (sister)