Trainz Plus Beta Mac & PC - 122733 & 122734 (TLR Beta Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kickstarter session was interesting but I tried one of my few industries routes. I removed all the driver instructions, changed them all to Automatic Scheduler and sat back to watch the action. hmmm, not much. I keep see missing junction messages. Using a trackmark, I got the driver to get closer to the red signal which said the line ahead is unsignalled. the next junction is set for the other track and is locked. The other consist also complains about missing junctions.

Compared to the Kickstarter session, I have a lot fewer rules in my session setup. Just three in fact: Startup Options, Driver Setup and Driver Command.
So what are the minimum required rules for TLR to function.

In the TLR documents it mentions

and if two trains are competing for one junction, a stand-off will occur.

Unless every source - destination set can use an exclusive set of tracks, there will always be times when two trains want to use the same junction. In the past, it seemed to be case of FIFO. Is this not possible with the TLR or still something to be implimented?

The Kickstarter session was interesting but I tried one of my few industries routes. I removed all the driver instructions, changed them all to Automatic Scheduler and sat back to watch the action. hmmm, not much. I keep see missing junction messages. Using a trackmark, I got the driver to get closer to the red signal which said the line ahead is unsignalled. the next junction is set for the other track and is locked. The other consist also complains about missing junctions.

Compared to the Kickstarter session, I have a lot fewer rules in my session setup. Just three in fact: Startup Options, Driver Setup and Driver Command.
So what are the minimum required rules for TLR to function.

In the TLR documents it mentions

Unless every source - destination set can use an exclusive set of tracks, there will always be times when two trains want to use the same junction. In the past, it seemed to be case of FIFO. Is this not possible with the TLR or still something to be implimented?
I've not seen a standoff yet. What normally happens if there is an alternate path to the destination then the dispatcher will recalculate the path. If not, then after a period of time, the dispatcher just abandons the task and assigns a different one to the driver(s). It is still very early days with TLR. Lots of features are still in development and even more are planned. We just have to wait and see what gets added over time.

Hi n3v_laurence,
I just downloaded your game update and found this issue:
I tried to do manual database repair but the progress window only flashes and imediately disappears.
Can you help me to resolve this issue?
Thank you for your answer in advance.
Lokomark

Minor (but annoying) bug reported. The Menu Music plays in the Surveyor screen even when the Sound setting has it set to OFF. This is on 3 installs on different computers.

Hi n3v_laurence,
I just downloaded your game update and found this issue:
I tried to do manual database repair but the progress window only flashes and imediately disappears.
Can you help me to resolve this issue?
Thank you for your answer in advance.
Lokomark

Could you please reassign your local data folder, even if it appears correctly listed under Trainz Settings, Install tab.

Let me know if that resolves the issue.

We have a new Trainz Plus Beta available. Please post comments on the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back