TRS19 SP5 Official Release

SP5 Loaded fine with minimal Database Reload...However, below problems have been noticed:

1 - Quick Drive no longer works from Route Surveyor. Does work in Create or Edit Session.
2 - When placing objects, some, but not all are no longer aligned exactly with baseboard cardinal points, i.e. 0, 90, 180 or 270. Instead they are about half a degree off and when rotating they will not go to 90.0 for example but 89.5 or 90.4 but nothing in between. One example is TUME-803-MILW-Speeder Shed. It does start at 0.0 but won't got to 90.0
3 - BIGGEST PAIN IN THE KEISTER: THREE TIMES my Bookmarks in the Content Search Filter dialog BLANKED OUT! Real problem working on large route where jumping around is required. What gives?

Last edited:
I have a simple question.
Does the installer for TRS19 in My Trainz download section have SP5 already? It shows as Build: 114800

I ran across this today after TS2019 crashed to desktop twice in ten minutes: How long has the setting for timed backups been gone from Settings? I always left it at default in the earlier versions, but can't seem to find it any more.

Is there any value in a "crash.dmp" file? And, if so, how can it be read? Notepad++ will show me the ASCII inside the fine, but there are a alot of control characters and such as well.

Bill

I downloaded the update this morning after being away from home for a couple of weeks.
Update performed fine however have experienced a few problems when running my session, perfect before I went away.
Here are links to images of Thirsk Down marshalling yard consist involuntary movements.
First one is just after opening the session and the other a short time later.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The upper consist has just commenced moving by itself.
The image below a short time later a matter of less than a minute.
Here is a video of the mystery movements without a locomotive. apologise for low quality of video.
Alternative link
https://imgur.com/a/upvgZcS

Last edited:
Hello
Since the recent upgrade to Service pack 5 the Enhanced Interlocking Towers have stopped working properly with signals. Signal displays RED but is indicated as green to the consist. Am I the only one that suddenly has this issue?

I have interlocking towers on routes that I have made and they made it to SP5 with no ill effects. What is the KUID of the Interlocking Tower and Signal that is effected?

I am running the Steam version Build:116685. The EIT is <kuid2:264792:8101:1>. I tried two different signals one by TCS the others are Hv, I even tried creating a small test track same result and additional issues. Whereby the train cannot find a path to the next trackmark and starts going in the opposite direction even though I have directional trackmarks in place to prevent that. How can I go back to SP4 ? Because the way SP5 behaves it is useless to me.

I am running the Steam version Build:116685. The EIT is <kuid2:264792:8101:1>. I tried two different signals one by TCS the others are Hv, I even tried creating a small test track same result and additional issues. Whereby the train cannot find a path to the next trackmark and starts going in the opposite direction even though I have directional trackmarks in place to prevent that. How can I go back to SP4 ? Because the way SP5 behaves it is useless to me.

Check that your paths aren't whiffed. I saw mention of that elsewhere.

Unless you created a backup and haven't edited any content in the new version, you can't go back to the previous version.

As others have said, it may be a case of resetting the paths. Also check there aren't any updates as Pierre is very good at keeping his scripts up to date.

Whereby the train cannot find a path to the next trackmark and starts going in the opposite direction even though I have directional trackmarks in place to prevent that.
Directional markers prevent a train entering a block against the direction marker. A train stopped on the block can plot a path in either direction.

the Livery Swap Script Library by trainboy234567 seems to be broken on several of my Greencoast Studios models after this update came out. Some of the wrong meshes show up like an incorrect smokestack or a certain texture wont appear for example, white walls on driving wheels. Hopefully this bug gets fixed along with the other scripts broken in this update

При загрузке сессии светятся стрелки направления зелёный и красный на стрелочных переводах. Как сделать при создании и редактировании сессии, чтобы потом при загрузке её они не светились, не прибегая к ctrl+h и значков на панели в TRS19 SP5?

The SA3 couples of the xvg-12-119-half car (<kuid2:506034:121954:6>) doesn't work correctly in SP5,the pipes remain connected-state all the time :(

Is anyone experiencing issues with water enviornment settings not saving to the Route? Or the reflections not correctly working? Among other issues with SP5...

No problems here. But you should be aware how (and when) the different Environmental Settings (if you are using the Environmental Tools to set the water data) are saved. As far as I am aware, the water colour is saved with the Session data, not the Route so you must load both the Route and the Session to see the water characteristics you have set.

No problems here. But you should be aware how (and when) the different Environmental Settings (if you are using the Environmental Tools to set the water data) are saved. As far as I am aware, the water colour is saved with the Session data, not the Route so you must load both the Route and the Session to see the water characteristics you have set.

I thought so as well, but when I look at other routes, using Route Editor (Not Session Editor) I have no issue seeing the custom water settings that authors have created.

Actually they're saved to both. If you create a new session, you'll get the default route water colour.
If you load a session that has had the water colour updated, then it will load the session data.

Actually they're saved to both. If you create a new session, you'll get the default route water colour.
If you load a session that has had the water colour updated, then it will load the session data.

So even after I change the settings that I want, save both the route AND the session, the next time I save only the route, the colors revert, regardless if I saved the session with the right water color settings.

Back