Show off your reskins!

Wow, I don't remember watching that scene at all in the movie..... Taylor, you were right. #19 did have a role in the movie. My bad.

-D.C.
While we are on the subject with #19. Any updates on her being ready to download? Just out of curiosity

Arriving on the DLS sometime in the next few days! This is a reskin of majekear's 50ft boxcar. Many thanks go out for allowing me to release this.

8626859100_ef4a41bd77_c.jpg

Last edited:
Congratz on your first reskin boyerm25! Meanwhile, I've been reskinning some trams...
b93b7279a8c96eeae396bab1d7165dd6.jpg

Blackpool 'Marton Box' No 31
fc5448ad632b0df69ef132dea1bf7ff3.jpg

Hill of Howth Tramway No 9
Yes, these arn't perfect (In real life, 31 has 2 4whl bogies, and the HoH trams had flatter ends) but does anyone want to see any more of these in a specific livery and I'll try my best to get in touch with Silversmith so I can release them.

It was made by anl and was available for download on RRMODS' website. However, he recently left RRMODS and I'm pretty certain that he took all his content with him; so it's not available for download anymore from their website. I don't know if it's available anywhere else.

I was fortunate to have some time and inspiration for some reskinning. Those familiar with the model will notice that there are some inaccuracies, but I was working with limited resources and materials (models)

3b3e7919eba73f6b7f80219ac5e7504d.jpg

Note that the coaches are simply for effect. I may look into 'teaking' them up a bit, only time will tell.

Cheers
Tim

Back