PRR, Ponies, & Hyundais.
Who deleted this thread??? :eek:

Anyway, Bowser Jr and Bowser in TS2009
trainz2010081604373008.png

trainz2010081604390452.png

Comments?

More to come soon.

So Nintendo finally crosses to PC. The world is perfect.:hehe::hehe:

Wheres Mario? It's not a proper Nintendo thread unless we have Mario!

Matt.

Iv'e got Yoshi, Peach and Mario In-Game! Only one problem: They're bigger than the standard people in Trainz, but Bowser and Bowser Jr. are appropriately sized.

Proof Here:
trainz2010081608130614.png

Can Someone fix this Please?

Awesome I love it. I'm a VERY BIG Mario fan so it looks like someone can simulate Kalamari Desert(mario Kart 64 course with the railroad track and train) if one makes a go-kart spline.

I'm not sure if I can upload these to the DLS because copyright reasons, I don't know.

Anyway, Get Bowser and Bowser Jr. here:
Click Here!

TS2009+ Only but you can try other Trainz Versions.

- Paul

Last edited:
If you cannot upload to the DLS due to copyright reasons then you cannot distribute them at all.
It really gets me when creators scream blue murder when people copy/distribute their objects, but then turn around and copy/distribute other peoples objects, that is Hippocracy at its best.

Cheers David

I wouldn't neccesarily say that this is 100% relevant to Trainz, but they are well done models and very interesting at that. It's also good to see some people still remember, and honor the heritage of, the Nintendo...not the Wii crap...the Nintendo. Besides smoothing out the textrures and making them just a bit more crisp, excellent work!

Cheers,
Woody

Copyright

PJAMA As long as you dont take profit whit then and do not distribute then in the yr original format mesh creation, i think you can upload then.(Anyway read careful the license of this meshes) Good Work ..i like to see new things .... continue whit the good work
arraial

Last edited:
So Long Trainz. :'(
I Got Good And Bad News.

Good: I Got Trainz 2010 For Cristmas:)

Bad: Every Time I Get On It Works For A While But Then It Says It Wont Respond:'(

Please help.

Logan

If You Have Trainz Sonic, And If You Want Shadow, You Will Need:

Paint!
Trainz Sonic(by whistlehead)
Trainz(any version exept trainz utc and trainz 2004)

1. Make Everything Black.
2. Under His Chin, Put A Grey Line And Color It White.
3. Put Red Stripes On His Hair.
4. Enjoy!

So Long Trainz. :'(
I Got Good And Bad News.

Good: I Got Trainz 2010 For Cristmas:)

Bad: Every Time I Get On It Works For A While But Then It Says It Wont Respond:'(

Please help.

Logan

Why don't you create your own tread and other RELATED threads RELATED to your situation!!!!!

Back