Reskin

do you want me to reskin it for you and upload to the dls?

is it the auran one kuid -25:83?

one another side note when i cloned it and saved it showed up faulty, might be why not showing up, was able to fix errors on my copy btw
I need to know how to do this myself because this would be the first of many. That's why I chose a simple one. Why not reskin it with anything, and if it works, give me the step by step directions. That way I can what I did wrong and how to do it right.

Search the Download Station for Reskin Kit. I just encountered one, and there are likely to be more. Odds are that it has some instructions for reskinning.

i used the trainz 12 config file editor to fix the errors, much easier then doing it manualy
I didn't see any errors. I don't see in editor how I would fix if I saw them. I'm really sorry I seem so dense. I use a number of complicated programs, but only learn what I need to know.

you where able to reskin it, i take from what you have said, but problem was getting it to show up in game? or even seeing the file after you saved it?

in trainz 19 at lest you can see our own stuff under tab my content, does your caboose show up there?

another thing to do is make another clone of main assest, and commit it and see what happends. also should show up on the today tab as in what you have made or moddifed for today

Oops! I forgot to actually post this the last time I was here:
i used the trainz 12 config file editor to fix the errors, much easier then doing it manualy
Config file editor? Is that anything like the old graphical editor I remember from Trainz 2004/2009/2010? If so, more info, please.

think the trainz 10 version worked same as the trainz 12 version, allowed you to edit modify etc the config file of a assest

in trainz 19 at lest you can see our own stuff under tab my content, does your caboose show up there?

another thing to do is make another clone of main assest, and commit it and see what happends. also should show up on the today tab as in what you have made or moddifed for today
Tried both. Neither showed in today.

your new copy did not show up any where also? looked in open for edit? hopefully some one else has some ideas

your new copy did not show up any where also? looked in open for edit? hopefully some one else has some ideas
I'm sure now that I'm not saving to the proper location. Just in case I messed up I switched from GIMP to Krita and saved it to the suggested location. Again, no luck.

Back