Download Cart doesn't work. Please Help

picture

Dear Community,

I use the download cart from the DLS to download a mass multitude of content. But for some reason it is not working at the moment. Is anyone else runing into this problem at the current time?

Thanks,
Matt

I have only just got my copy of Trainz 2010 installed and so far I cant make the DLS work. Every time I click on the Download button Firefox tells me the page cant be opened as it is not a recognised protocol and IE8 just gives me the dead link error page.

Looking at the URL that is being generated im wondering, do I need Trainz running in the background for the URL to be recognised and processed?

Frustrating as my 1st class ticket doesnt have a lot of life in it so I want to grab what I can while I can.

I have only just got my copy of Trainz 2010 installed and so far I cant make the DLS work. Every time I click on the Download button Firefox tells me the page cant be opened as it is not a recognised protocol and IE8 just gives me the dead link error page.

Looking at the URL that is being generated im wondering, do I need Trainz running in the background for the URL to be recognised and processed?

Frustrating as my 1st class ticket doesnt have a lot of life in it so I want to grab what I can while I can.

Paul, did you run the installer 'as administrator' ? What you describe is one of the symptoms of the game not being installed properly on vista/windows7.

Also, you should really run trainz as an adminsitrator - normally by ticking the 'run as administrator' option on the 'compatibilty' page of the options for each of the .exe files, otherwise it may have trouble updating itself and assets.

Back