Unable to download asset <kuid>. File not available on server, or failed to download.

einfskdnlfsnf

Hi, i discovered that for some reason, i can't download anything from the TRS19 DLS. every time i try to do so, it searches for every kuid like usual, before suddenly showing me a bunch of errors saying "Unable to download asset <kuid>. File not available on server, or failed to download.". i am logged in, and i even have an FTC, but trainz just won't budge, and there's very little, if any help for this particular problem out there. (sorry for my potentially bad english/grammar/punctuation)

i forgot to mention, the download speed stays at 0, it never changes.

Getting "File Not Available on Server Or Failed To Download" trying to grab some items here. Non FCT.

Looks like it needs a kick or N3V have gone belly up!

I am having the same issues, "File not available on server or download failed" as well as "Download Link Unavailable" on the web version of the DLS.

Boy did I pick a terrific time to activate that 2-Day First Class Ticket from years back, haha!

I am having the same issues, "File not available on server or download failed" as well as "Download Link Unavailable" on the web version of the DLS.
The DS website hasn't worked for years (unless you can manipulate FTP servers). Downloads are only made from the CM.

I've been getting the same error message (just started today), : Unable to download asset <kuid #>. File not available on server, or failed to download.

No matter what asset I try to get.

Trying to download any random item right now ... as always, at 10k/s

desca.png

I read about the "WinSCP free" somewhere here on the forum and I use it successfully. You find what you need here via any browser: https://www.auran.com/DLS/
Click on "Download details", then "Download FTP"and you don't need anything else. This window will open and the download will begin:

Thanks oldman777. I have tried WinSCP through FTP protocol, but there's only a "pub" folder in the root path, no "Restricted" folder which I had seen a few days ago. I have also tried switching my IP address to the UK and the US and nothing works. Seems the DLS server is down. My First class ticket only lasts for a month. Shame on the N3V.

wqshmzh

Yep still crapping out here.

Edit: Out of curiosity is this also affecting FCT and Subscription players or is it just an issue for non FCT folk?

Back