Strange Downloading Error(s)?

This one failed:
<kuid2:56063:130429:1>

I have the other already installed. The same error you mentioned about identical things and the uv-coordinates.

You need to open the asset up for editing in Explorer - it opens up a Windows File Explorer window.
I opened up the Body folder.

In there are the following *.fbx files.

lowboxcar.fbx
maxboxcar.fbx
medboxcar.fbx

I deleted these files and the asset submitted fine.

There are warnings about Vertex buffers containing NaN elements (normal) but that doesn't concern us and is related to something the original content-creator needs to repair.

That seems to have done the trick on a sample asset, but now it says "Modified, Faulty". At least the faults are only warnings and not errors. I`ll deal with the rest likewise at my convenience. I`ll report back with the results if there are problems, but until/unless I do, assume that I haven`t encountered any.

A great big Thank You for helping me find and fix the errors. I`d still like to know how two separate in-progress downloads managed to get canceled without exiting the program at a time when the DSL connection was behaving itself. but we may never know. (y)

That seems to have done the trick on a sample asset, but now it says "Modified, Faulty". At least the faults are only warnings and not errors. I`ll deal with the rest likewise at my convenience. I`ll report back with the results if there are problems, but until/unless I do, assume that I haven`t encountered any.

A great big Thank You for helping me find and fix the errors. I`d still like to know how two separate in-progress downloads managed to get canceled without exiting the program at a time when the DSL connection was behaving itself. but we may never know. (y)
If you exit out of that screen and come back in, that will refresh the database and the error should go away completely.

Why the two separate in-progress downloads managed to cancel is unknown to me either unless it was a plain network glitch even though the DSL was behaving. You do know that LGM exist right?

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. It's one of those things that once you get whacked in the head, you know when to duck. ;-)

If you exit out of that screen and come back in,
If I`d need to close all of the Content Manager windows, that could be awkward at the moment, as I have a download in progress just now.
that will refresh the database and the error should go away completely.
Doing a List assets in new window on it didn`t, but then see above.
unless it was a plain network glitch even though the DSL was behaving.
That conceivably could terminate the download, but afaik would not also close the window. From what you and others have said elsewhere, I presume that simply closing the Downloading window would just leave the download running in the background, unless the whole program is exited.

Or does it?
You do know that LGM exist right?
Little Green Men? Are you asking me as a scientist? I`d have to reply "unknown; insufficient data". Then again, strange things do happen.
You're welcome, I'm glad I could help.
<hug>
It's one of those things that once you get whacked in the head, you know when to duck. ;-)
<snort>

JCitron: After that download mentioned above finally wound down, I closed Trainz entirely, closed my web browser, rebooted the computer (which was showing a few weirds of its own), loaded up Trainz22PE, ran a (standard) DBR, and started downloading more. In the course of setting up the new download, I noticed that the sample asset now lists as Modified, no qualifiers, as predicted. Running View errors and warnings on it still shows those annoying but irrelevant warnings, of course. (y)

Back