BR HST - Inter-City 125 & Midland Pullman

nunez

Hi everyone,

I try to download the train in the content manager. It appears as "purchased". When I launch the download, it stops after a while with the mention "view errors". On the image below, the error text.
1aa-ERREUR.jpg

Has anyone had this same issue ? What can I do to finalize this download ?

Thanks for your help.

Thank you for answering. I really like your humor, but it doesn’t really help! I’m not as dumb as I look! Of course I tried "Retry"! It didn’t work. So, if anyone can really help me, I’m interested.

I just downloaded that item and got the view error and the retry. I clicked retry and it then showed uninstall in the selection box so it has all installed OK.

And of course, you can find the train in the content manager and use it on a layout. I got the same answer after "Retry", but nothing was installed.

I am sorry now, that was not meant to be a joke, just tried to help out ! ! !

As stagecoach pointed out, it works for me as well. And this happens quite a few times with items from the content store.

What happens sometimes as well ist that the downloaded item might have a different name or even slight different name in content manager, i have experienced this as well. Not sure if this is the case with your item.

I had exactly the same message, and clicked Retry, - I'm unsure whether it was the Retry that solved the problem, or it had downloaded anyway. A similar issue had occurred when installing the new Plus Beta - after several tries it just worked????
Best wishes
Ian

I am sorry now, that was not meant to be a joke, just tried to help out ! ! !

As stagecoach pointed out, it works for me as well. And this happens quite a few times with items from the content store.

What happens sometimes as well ist that the downloaded item might have a different name or even slight different name in content manager, i have experienced this as well. Not sure if this is the case with your item.

Now it’s my turn to apologize. I didn’t know the names could be different on each medium. That’s not really smart ! Anyway, I did some digging and I was able to find the famous train in the content manager. Thank you (and thank all of you) for your answers.

Cheers.

Can I ask - is the HST now available to buy as stand-alone DLC and not just as bundled with Trainz Plus?

Paul

Back