Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TRS19 Service Pack 3 Official Release

The game stops and don't react to anything after trying to expand the list of drivers (left bottom part of screen) after SP3. What's wrong?
    P.S. The driver list crashes game when using portals.
    Last edited by Sandrilyon; April 16th, 2021 at 06:32 AM.

Is it safe to update to SP3? I avoided SP2 because of all it's bugs, including the PBR compile bug.

Zeldaboy14 - Did you check out the Change-list for SP3 (and previously that for SP2) that Tony provided here? http://www.trainzportal.com/news/vie...ack-3-released
    Are any of the purported bugs you mentioned above for SP2 on that list?
    Many of us participated in the beta versions of SP2 and SP3 and reported all the bugs we found and had most of them fixed by QA. That's a more positive way of influencing the quality and reliability of the Trainz builds methinks, rather than sitting back and waiting for others to fix them.

Installed update, went through database rebuild that took over an hour, noticed one of my layout installations had a load of trees up in the air which couldn't be either lowered or deleted. However, all else seems to be working ok, need to give it a thorough test.

Regards Gam

A problem I've had in SP2 still persists: every time I hit the locomotive's horn (H), the bell starts too and I need to stop it from B.

colorado71 - That is behaviour programmed in by the locomotive creator and does not affect all locos.
    Here's one where the bell always sounds when you blast the horn: <kuid2:45324:100248:2> CSX C40-8W yn3 (ex-CR) (I use the 'B' key to turn it off when I don't want to hear the bell sounds).
    The majority of built-in locos do NOT have simultaneous bell sounds, especially non-US locos of course.
    Here's an example of a built-in US loco that does NOT sound the bell when the horn is blown: <kuid2:45324:100141:8> SP SD40T-2 - (There are many others).

Well, thank you very much. I've met it at two consecutive locomotives that I've ran yesterday before patch and today after patching and I took it as a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by PC_Ace View Post
    colorado71 - That is behaviour programmed in by the locomotive creator and does not affect all locos.
    Here's one where the bell always sounds when you blast the horn: <kuid2:45324:100248:2> CSX C40-8W yn3 (ex-CR) (I use the 'B' key to turn it off when I don't want to hear the bell sounds).
    The majority of built-in locos do NOT have simultaneous bell sounds, especially non-US locos of course.
    Here's an example of a built-in US loco that does NOT sound the bell when the horn is blown: <kuid2:45324:100141:8> SP SD40T-2 - (There are many others).

• Still doesn't remember the last selected filter in routes menu.
    • Scroll bars cover the bottom of thumbnails.
    • Despite "Show camera location" is unticked it is displayed in cab view.
    • In-game ads "Other content you may like:"
    - TreeDemo: what's this?
    - Victorian Railways Type 17 Wagons Pack: clicking the "US$ 12.99" button in Content Store leads to "This page doesn't exist".
    • If opening the map in Driver when the game is paused, current consist is hidden by a big white "Paused" that can't be moved away.
    Last edited by HPL; April 16th, 2021 at 08:10 AM.

PC-Ace / grazlash: Thanks very much.
    Member of trainz-carriage-wagon-works

Quote Originally Posted by PC_Ace View Post
    Zeldaboy14 - Did you check out the Change-list for SP3 (and previously that for SP2) that Tony provided here? http://www.trainzportal.com/news/vie...ack-3-released
    Are any of the purported bugs you mentioned above for SP2 on that list?
    Many of us participated in the beta versions of SP2 and SP3 and reported all the bugs we found and had most of them fixed by QA. That's a more positive way of influencing the quality and reliability of the Trainz builds methinks, rather than sitting back and waiting for others to fix them.
    Sorry, i didn't check. By the looks, seems everything was squashed. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, you still cannot Save your Post Processing settings preferences for future replay. Now that is an improvement I would hang out for!
    Agreed. Also, seeing the RGB values in numbers would be very helpful.
    i5 8600k 4.4 GHZ-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E-MSI GTX 1070ti
    16GB DDR4 2666-Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD
    US Army 1978-84

Point blades still don't animate in Surveyor.
    Building In TANE, Driving In TSW2 And Run 8

United States of America, Georgia, Atlanta

Thanks Tony & the entire N3V team! Especially appreciate the quick support for M1 Macs!

Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Point blades still don't animate in Surveyor.
    Need to un-pause in surveyor for anything that is animated.
    Malc

Blog Entries

Installed from TRS19 SP2 110491 to Windows PC. Installation and DBR to less than 10 minutes, and was editing a route 5 minutes later. Very smooth update. Edited routes, sessions and let driver run for over an hour on an AI session I had. No issues, again very nice.

The only thing I saw was the track spline that bent/curved the wrong end in SP2 are now fixed. Problem for me I will need to replace those sections to get them bent back. Not a big issue at all, and I am glad to see it was fixed.

Super Job Team N3V !!!
    If it's not broke, don't fix it.