Where are the old downloaded contents???

holytrain

Hello, I have a big problem. I have a good one year old notebook with 2 hard disks. Yesterday I formated the hard disk C and I installed Windows XP new ... Bevor that I deinstalled TrainZ 2007 from hard disk D (D:\programme\...) but

without deleting the downloadet contents!!!

After I installed windows XP new on hard disk c I installed new too TrainZ2007 on Hard Disk D - as bevor - on D:\programme\... also in the same folder bevor I deinstalled TrainZ.

But after I installed TrainZ 2007 new on D:\programme\... I cant find my old downloaded contents

In the content manager I searched but I cant find the old downloaded contents

And I have had a so beautyful lovly own TrainZ Word with dam and many self-changed industrys ... Where can I find it???

How can I find and integrate my old downloaded contents again in the new installed TrainZ 2007 ????? :sleep:

I`m shure that the old contents are still there on the hard disk D coz it`s many memory occupated. The old downloaded contents are still there and my self-maked lovly wonderful world too but

how can I find and integrate that again??? :sleep:

Pleace help me if you know a way to restore my old contents.

Thanks you very much. I hope that I can get a solution soon. If you speek German pleace answer me in German. But english is okay too.

Thanks you very much :)

holytrain
Matthias

Last edited:
The downloaded content will be in the local folder of TRS*.You can import content with CMP.
*If the copy you've downloaded content to still exists.

Thanks.

Now I have back the downloaded contents from the local folder. WOW. Thats are 97146 Objekts. I imported them and integrated them and all is okay again. :)

And my self-maded TrainZ-World is there too and the self-changed industries and vihicles.

A lot of Thanks to you.

holytrain
Matthias

Last edited:
Back