What happened to Trainz for Mac?

horvatic

The beta for Trainz for Mac was announced over a year ago. Since then nothing, and I do mean nothing has been said about how the development has progressed. Auran says Feral is doing the work. This is a flat out lie as I contacted Feral and they say that information is not accurate at all and they know nothing about it and point back at Auran.

So, does anyone know if a Mac version is still being developed or has it been cancelled for who knows why? :( :confused:

The beta for Trainz for Mac was announced over a year ago. Since then nothing, and I do mean nothing has been said about how the development has progressed. Auran says Feral is doing the work. This is a flat out lie as I contacted Feral and they say that information is not accurate at all and they know nothing about it and point back at Auran.

So, does anyone know if a Mac version is still being developed or has it been cancelled for who knows why? :( :confused:

I'll leave that to the Brew Crew.:cool:

With the newer Intel macs, you can dual boot Windows using Boot Camp. Or maybe there is a Win32 API somewhere for Intel Mac OS X.

A Mac version would have been preferred.

A Mac version would have been preferred. Why? So I don't have to deal with all the virus and spyware crap that Winblows gets. Auran just lost my respect by quiting on the Mac version.

To bad, the Mac version would have probably ran a lot better too.

agreed

I agree. My mac is the first of the intels and it hasn't had one problem since I got it! Nice comp. Too many software limitations.

I was promised the Mac version would be released by Auran Staff at the Syney Model railway show when it was last held at Liverpool I am sure it was 2004, 3 yrs and nothing.
Shame Shame Shame Auran.

Back