Unable to download missing dependencies

I'm trying to download some DLC from the content store which I've done successfully before, but there's some that are giving me an issue which I'm unable to resolve.

The majority downloads fine but it flags missing dependencies. I find them in content manager, right click and "view dependencies" but when I try to download them manually I get the error "Unable to download asset. Unable to write to local storage"

I've tried to play the session without them but it seems that the dependencies are the carriages themselves.

I have plenty of disk space and there's nothing showing in Windows event logs suggesting it's an OS issue.

Can anyone shed any light on what the problem might be?

Missing dependencies can be replaced using other assets by editing config,txt.

It's a way of life in my installation. Namely bogies. In fact, I've standardized many assets as to prevent bloat and patchwork appearances.

Have you checked your drive for space? This error sounds like maybe your drive is getting full.
Yes. About 1.5TB (I did put that in my post but thank you for responding :) )

Interestingly I have since changed my AV to stop scanning TRS19.exe and things seem to be downloading ok now - so touch wood!

Yes. About 1.5TB (I did put that in my post but thank you for responding :) )

Interestingly I have since changed my AV to stop scanning TRS19.exe and things seem to be downloading ok now - so touch wood!
Your AV program will wreak havoc with installing and running TRS19 and other versions. I've been reinstalling content and waited and waited for my hard drive to stop spinning until I could install more. I quit Trainz thinking the cause was the program installing the content and I checked Task Manager only to see Defender clobbering the hard disk. I then excluded that data-fold from Defender's real-time scan and there's no more drive thrashing like there was before.

Back