Unable to download from the DLS (via CM)

Bluewater

Out of nowhere today I began having problems downloading from the DLS via Content Manager for TRS19. I've checked my firewalls, internet connection, everything I can think of, and I still keep getting "Unable to download (asset), connection interrupted".

I've seen other threads in this forum with this very same issue from back in December 2023 with no obvious resolution. Does anyone have any ideas or are we just out of luck?

Out of nowhere today I began having problems downloading from the DLS via Content Manager for TRS19. I've checked my firewalls, internet connection, everything I can think of, and I still keep getting "Unable to download (asset), connection interrupted".

I've seen other threads in this forum with this very same issue from back in December 2023 with no obvious resolution. Does anyone have any ideas or are we just out of luck?
I am having the same issue, only mine gives a message 'file not found'... and now I can't find my post on this forum page...

Hello,
As im typing this I myself can not download anything from the DLS im on Trainz 2019. But im getting something different. When I go to try to download something im getting file not found? Is the servers down or is there something wrong on my end?

Hello,
As im typing this I myself can not download anything from the DLS im on Trainz 2019. But im getting something different. When I go to try to download something im getting file not found? Is the servers down or is there something wrong on my end?
seems like the problem is on N3V, but no word on what is going on. I get the file not found like you.

seems like the problem is on N3V, but no word on what is going on. I get the file not found like you.
Well hopefully N3V or someone figures it out soon. Im just glad now its not just me. I did have internet problems the other day and before I came to the forums I googled the issue and someone on some other random forum page from like back in 2017 was having the same problem on his copy of TS2012 and someone was telling him it was a firewall issue. so I was thinking where my internet had to get repaired that something while the repair was going on change my firewall settings and I was worried. But now that I see others having the same issue im not that worried that its my end!

Anyone have an actual solution to my issue before the thread got hijacked?

Thanks.
Try logging out and logging back in. N3V said there were "issues" with the servers and updated/fixed things. If you haven't logged in since the issue occurred, sign out - on the Launcher, go to Trainz settings and then the My Trainz tab. Click on your username.

After you do that, close the Launcher and wait a minute. Start up again, go to My Trainz tab un Trainz settings and sign in again. If that doesn't work, contact the helpdesk.

Back