UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Great looking screenshots Tanker.
I know Paul of Paulz Trainz made his ex-Midland 2F's in a number of variations a while ago, but despite that Bunny's 2F, 3F and the 'Cauliflower' Goods are very welcome additions to Trainz.
The ex-Midland 2F's had surprisingly long lives and could be found almost anywhere over the LMS and LMR on secondary lines and branchlines.
I like that the 'Cauliflower' Goods has made it into BR days, - even if it didn't if you take my meaning.
I couldn't agree more Annie.

I bought Paul's 2Fs quite a long time ago and they served me well. But alas the massive upgrades in Trainz 19 and 22 have not been kind to them. They will forever live on in TANE and TS12 though!

Honestly, given how common the Johnson 3Fs were to routes like the SnC and PLL, I was surprised that it took so long for them to appear. They were the backbone of the MR goods work even after the arrival of the Fowler 4F and continued all the way until the late 1960s at Sheds like Skipton and Stoke. They fill a very deep need in LMS operations and am very grateful for it. Although I am and will always be a Southern enthusiast, I must admit that the Midlands have started to grow on me!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Greetings
Epo:)

Hey y'all, no screenshots but to those who are interested: the Barrow pack has been updated with crew figure attachments! Additionally there is "a.crew" present in case you prefer one of the two-part crew meshes rather than individual driver and fireman meshes.

Additionally:
And I haven't forgotten about the LNWR DX Goods. Although the Cauliflowers never made it to BR Livery, I am extremely happy Bunny decided to do a mockup of what could have been. They are such neat looking little engines, and they fit right at home at St. Bennet Shed! I decided to take one on a little goods run - using Barney's incredible new wagons of course!!
Thank you so much for the kind words! One thing though: these are 17in coal engines, the Cauliflowers were 18in and generally a little larger – though a little birdie told me there's plans for a Workington pack! – and the DX Goodses were long gone by BR days! Additionally, I do know of at least one photo out there of a Crewe-allocated Coal Engine with a BR number. Not having any photos of the Barrow ones, I pushed reality a bit and gave people the option.

Hey y'all, no screenshots but to those who are interested: the Barrow pack has been updated with crew figure attachments! Additionally there is "a.crew" present in case you prefer one of the two-part crew meshes rather than individual driver and fireman meshes.

Additionally:

Thank you so much for the kind words! One thing though: these are 17in coal engines, the Cauliflowers were 18in and generally a little larger – though a little birdie told me there's plans for a Workington pack! – and the DX Goodses were long gone by BR days! Additionally, I do know of at least one photo out there of a Crewe-allocated Coal Engine with a BR number. Not having any photos of the Barrow ones, I pushed reality a bit and gave people the option.

Additionally:

I should be thanking you for all your amazing work on these models! The 0-6-0s in particular have filled a massive gap in modeling for BR Trainz Users - particularly the need for LMS 0-6-0s.

I find that the LMS has a LOT of successful designs that would have lasted quite long if they hadn't been culled due to being "non-standard". The L&Y Dreadnoughts, Class 31 0-8-0s and most of the NSR Fleet come to mind. But providing BR Liveries to those locomotives who were just shy of getting an official Early Crest and proper number is a fantastic idea for both enthusiasts and fictional route builders alike. I myself have structured Neville Hill's Dearnby and District as a three way junction between the Midland, Southern and Western Regions of BR and all of your locomotives have found a home there!

Although I am a Southern Region enthusiast to a fault, I have grown extremely attached to the LMS through my work with my good friend Barney. I sincerely hope you will continue making prototypical models like these, your talent is excellent and will only keep improving as you continue to pursue future projects such as these. We're all definitely rooting for you!! :D (y)

That Brake Tender is an interesting piece Rolling Stock. Thank you for sharing.

There was a big discussion about them here a while ago. When I first built my Sunderland route it includes the prototypical Seaton Bank which is a long stretch of 1 in 39 gradient. I put a single Clayton in charge of a loaded coal train and found I couldn't put the brakes on so it ran through the trap points at Ryhope Grange Junction !

This is a nice shot of a real one circa 1967.

I should be thanking you for all your amazing work on these models! The 0-6-0s in particular have filled a massive gap in modeling for BR Trainz Users - particularly the need for LMS 0-6-0s.

I find that the LMS has a LOT of successful designs that would have lasted quite long if they hadn't been culled due to being "non-standard". The L&Y Dreadnoughts, Class 31 0-8-0s and most of the NSR Fleet come to mind. But providing BR Liveries to those locomotives who were just shy of getting an official Early Crest and proper number is a fantastic idea for both enthusiasts and fictional route builders alike. I myself have structured Neville Hill's Dearnby and District as a three way junction between the Midland, Southern and Western Regions of BR and all of your locomotives have found a home there!

Although I am a Southern Region enthusiast to a fault, I have grown extremely attached to the LMS through my work with my good friend Barney. I sincerely hope you will continue making prototypical models like these, your talent is excellent and will only keep improving as you continue to pursue future projects such as these. We're all definitely rooting for you!! :D (y)
Thank you so so much for those kind words! It truly means a lot. I'll be trying my best to continue these, and I'll give you all a heads-up when the next pack drops! These comments alone have made the project more than worth it. I'm glad to see too that the models are getting a home on your D&D!

Back