UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

The next test for my HP Xeon computer was whether or not it was now able to run TRS22 better than it was doing before.
I ran the PLL Grange Shunt automated session as a test and it all seemed to be working fine with no glitching or surging, - or derailments!
Settings are still on medium with no shadows or rendering behind the camera.

zMJxbTH.png

On the Newfields trip with the ex-LNWR 'Cauliflower' this kind of thing from TRS22 certainly puts a dampener on things though.
Same thing happens with Loop Line Locals as well. Randomly happens with both 'run round' and 'couple to' commands.
Isn't TRS22 just plain wonderful.

OWGmQ1T.png
Best thing to do is to put in a bug report so trainz knows there’s a issue here and can fix it, else they won’t know to fix it :)

Best thing to do is to put in a bug report so trainz knows there’s a issue here and can fix it, else they won’t know to fix it :)
(Sigh) One can only hope Barney. It's not only in PLL, but other routes as well with the 'run round' command and the 'couple to' command being unreliable and faulty.

(Sigh) One can only hope Barney. It's not only in PLL, but other routes as well with the 'run round' command and the 'couple to' command being unreliable and faulty.
It's a dreadful state of affairs when even the basic functions aren't working! How N3V have the audacity to ask for money for this beggars belief!

Sorry, wrong and off topic to be moaning about this here!

Rob.

I really hope someone make the Friargate since we have the assets.
I know I was making at least dioramas of the stations but I get bored really easily.

Does anyone know what happened to Georgem2010 ?

I'm really looking forward to an update about his Ashby line, but he seems to have fallen from the face of the earth.

Back