The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

They don't call him the sign man for nothing...:hehe:

GL!

:wave:

Gisa ^^
p.s. there was one signboard I found on the DLS that had a blue background and a yellow font (without the VIA of course and in standard auran font). For now, I think it'd be the best thing to use...I'd have to look at it again. If you are interested, I'll look for it's KUID when I get home from work later.

Yes definitely interested.

let me know when you find it. Ive pm'd the sign man to see if this is something he's interested in working on..

thanks

Sorry it slipped my mind...I was busy with work last night.

Will try to look into it tonight!

Gisa ^^

Better late than never...^^

I think it looks okay for a lack of a real subsitute (I just skipped some spaces in between).

IGNORE the KUID. I selected something else by mistake. This signs KUID is
59755:28014. Make sure you have trainz service pack 3 selected (you can find it on the DLS)

Gisa ^^

I thought TRS2006 only had up to SP1?

Yeah that sign looks cool.. I'm going to check if the back of it is an image file that I can edit, if I can find one with the right shape and with an editable image for the background I can more than likely draw one with the real Logos...

thanks and let me know if you find any more.

Yes definitely interested.

let me know when you find it. Ive pm'd the sign man to see if this is something he's interested in working on..

thanks

Here's one of the VIA signs. A little blurry because I had to fit it onto a .tga that was the wrong proportion. My Gmax skills are limited. If anyone knows how to change the file proportion in gmax to make a correctly proportioned .tga, I'm all ears...:)

I thought TRS2006 only had up to SP1?

Yeah that sign looks cool.. I'm going to check if the back of it is an image file that I can edit, if I can find one with the right shape and with an editable image for the background I can more than likely draw one with the real Logos...

thanks and let me know if you find any more.

Your welcome and sorry about the first part (I missed reading it). I meant the service pack before '04.

@ Transportman - I think it looks great! I think you can edit the size of files using irfanview, but I'm a gMax noob...hopefully someone will be able to help you out!

Gisa ^^

Here's one to add

Ahhhhhhh Spring is in the air as this trio of CN SD70M-2's race this coal train across the bridge

Last edited:
going to fly to Canada to meet face to face my good friend Gisa!!!

aircanada.jpg

Ish:hehe: :wave:

Air Canada has not flown the B727 since the early 1990's, a good aircraft but very thirsty. FedEx ended up buying quite a few of them as the last ones were only around twelve years old. Here is how they looked in the last paint scheme. The second pic is Air Canada today a Boeing B777-200 ER
a very efficient and reliable aircraft.

Loadman:)
b7271fi8.jpg
b7772001tt7.jpg

Haha, if it wasn't for Air Canada, St. Petersburg-Clearwater Int'l(KPIE) would not be what it is today. So I appreciate the service they give us down here, it beats driving across the bay to Tampa Int'l Airport. And I also appreciate USA3000 for returining to PIE!

www.Fly2Pie.com

Isaac

Hehehe thanks Ish. :) I'd still be happy to use those planes!

Nice pic too. Is that of your airport module you are working on?

Nice sign too transportman!

Gisa ^^

Back