Profile Pictures.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hi! Now that the new forums are out, are we going to be able to select a profile picture like the old forums, upload our own custom profile pictures, or will we not have any? I like the profile pictures as it made it easy for me to see who everyone was at a quick glance.

Thanks!

Some guys on the team already have it (n3vpolsen, ZecMurphy,Therock ,) as well as a background image, but even a new guy from Vietnam who joined today has made it... but we'll see soon.

Check your account details page and click on the big latter (or number) that your username starts with and it should prompt you to upload one.

Check your account details page and click on the big latter (or number) that your username starts with and it should prompt you to upload one.
Can you provide a screenshot of this location? I do not seem to be able to find it. Thanks!

By the way, I noticed this on top: Your full account details are not currently editable.

At top right , you see next to the icon of the envelope and the bell, if you click on your user, a panel with several options is displayed.
One of them is "Account Details". In my case it shows a legend that indicates " Your full account details are not currently editable " by now at least ...

I fall under neither of those categories so your guess is as good as mine as to why I was able to change it 🙃
You do fall under the JR / payware contributor / N3V partner or whatever you wanna call it category though. Maybe that gives you special privileges or makes you a VIP here 👀😂🙌🏼

The peasantry (us) bows before you, mighty lord of profile pictures 🤣

Last edited:
I fall under neither of those categories so your guess is as good as mine as to why I was able to change it 🙃
Yeah it doesn’t seem to be letting me do it. I can understand why though, so I won’t push the issue until a mod or someone at N3V let’s us know.

I'll be honest, I find the unique signatures everyone has to be the "profile picture" for us unimportant peasants. From there I can kind of imagine how your message would've looked like in the old forum because there the little locomotives are the profile pictures.

I'll be honest, I find the unique signatures everyone has to be the "profile picture" for us unimportant peasants. From there I can kind of imagine how your message would've looked like in the old forum because there the little locomotives are the profile pictures.
Only problem is that you don’t see them while browsing the Forum. All you see is a letter or number on a colored background. I honestly prefer profile pictures, maybe N3V can approve or deny your profile picture to cut down on inappropriate profile pictures, if that’s the issue.

I do hope we can edit our profiles soon, like change our picture, status, signature, all that. I am also hoping for the return of the timeline from the older forums, but if that can't be implemented then oh well

Back