K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

It says 630..........not 630 and 722. I probably don't have time to do anything else besides the engine and a coupler cars. I have to keep moving. 18 more commissions to go, they'll never get done if I just keep adding and adding to every project I work on.

It's next because I only have time to do one more project this year. The new website set me back over a month which was originally allocated for the PRR Decapod. I made an arrangement with the commissioners of the Decapod to have it swapped with the consolidation so I could have it be the last item of the year, having a comparable end of the year like last year with 4501.

I pray 3 cars will be modelled: TVRM 1000 (SOU HW Archroof Coach with 2 Lounge Comparments), SOU 3158 (SOU Mod HW Archroof Diner), TVRM 97 "Clover Colony" (8-5 ex-SP Pullman with shower), and the jewel of the fleet, TVRM 98 "Eden Isle" (ex-B&O HW Business Car) with 630. Normal Missionary Ridge Local Set is 1000, 906 (Jim Crow HW), and RF&P 857, sometime Pullman 97. Any other set (Chick Turn, Summerville Special, Dinner Train has 3158, 97, and 98). If you ever need any info about TVRM passenger coaches, not to toot my own horn, but I probably can provide it, certainly for the Heavyweights. As for the 14 car comment, the longest trip operated in many years was a 13 car set. TVRM coaches are my speciality (especially 97 and 98).

Saturnr

I was wondering if anyone with the PRR 7002 can confirm whether or not the closed vestibule coach has 3-D wood work, or flat sides (that could be reskinned to steel rivets) or actual 3-D wood blanks?

Saturnr

My Entire K&L Trainz Collection
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

How I enjoy your content Steve. Here Southern Ms 4501 leads the Summerville Steam Special through the S-curve past "the Shack" at Rock Spring, Georgia. TVRM's classic red consist (98, 97, 1000, 661, and 907) sharply contrast with the Bluewater Chapter's GTW Diner-Buffet and C&O Observation. The Eden Isle is celebrating 100 Years in 2017, and has been out on several "extra" trips, whereas normally it is charter only.
d791a71fbfb756c75c4c318abd74f00c.png

4501 runs around the train at my poorly done Summerville siding. The 98 will be right behind the tender on the return and 6604 on the rear (by special request).
549c03817e2392a67d57b479858bdc86.png

Saturnr

Steve? I think something's wrong with your website? It's probably due to you updating it or something, but I got a forbidden notice that the server is down.

Nothing in 6 days so
I made this back when I was getting used to Trainz 12 BTW, so that's why it's in fullscreen and has the screen widgets
8478bfbcc3d58c76e673fd424ac6b1f2.jpg

Also, the Arcade and Attica engine guess is EASY
Arcade%2018-TStarr.jpg

I'm aware Steve just recently came back from I think Colorado, so I wanna try to stay out of the way

RE Post #1874 Railwoodman.

Hello Matt, Having a bit of a rest from NA routes, the UK "Porchester and Bull's Well" route by "rumour3" and UK pre-grouping locos by edh6, both these superb items have caught my attention and am busy downloading!.
Your route is progressing well, always a joy to follow.
fb6f6da2ff8a63ee129693dd3ec5a304.jpg

Cheers Ken

Ken may I ask what route is that? I am not trying to sound like a gimmepig, but I would like to know. Anyways great shot Ken. I cannot think of one time you didn't show us a great screenshot.

re post #1879.

Hello Brandon, the screenshots that I post are mainly from my own routes and as such will not be available for downloading due to the number of assets that I have altered (too many to contact the original authors) etc and bugs.

519066f0f063be9a447460f1127e1226.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Back