K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

d885859c5f90cfb77c8dc23faf317730.jpg

oh wow I never knew :wave: Silly me. Anyways when I looked at the K&L Trainz Youtube video where it showed how to set the secondary whistle but it had Advanced Steam Locomotive Controls but in my game it didnt show can anyone help please?

I am making the P4. Why would I include a different class engine that under water?

The later era speed lettering version i've made so far is what I need for my promo. Eventually i'll be making the standard as-built black and white scheme.

I am making the P4. Why would I include a different class engine that under water?

The later era speed lettering version i've made so far is what I need for my promo. Eventually i'll be making the standard as-built black and white scheme.

Question, is the amount of things that would have to be made for Southern 630 the reason why the PRR I1sa is now 3rd instead of 2nd

Here is what I mean
Southern RR Ks-1 2-8-0 and Tender (Presumably both black and 722 liveries)
and that TVRM consist, it doesn't seem much, but there are 14 CARS

It says 630..........not 630 and 722. I probably don't have time to do anything else besides the engine and a coupler cars. I have to keep moving. 18 more commissions to go, they'll never get done if I just keep adding and adding to every project I work on.

It's next because I only have time to do one more project this year. The new website set me back over a month which was originally allocated for the PRR Decapod. I made an arrangement with the commissioners of the Decapod to have it swapped with the consolidation so I could have it be the last item of the year, having a comparable end of the year like last year with 4501.

It says 630..........not 630 and 722. I probably don't have time to do anything else besides the engine and a coupler cars. I have to keep moving. 18 more commissions to go, they'll never get done if I just keep adding and adding to every project I work on.

It's next because I only have time to do one more project this year. The new website set me back over a month which was originally allocated for the PRR Decapod. I made an arrangement with the commissioners of the Decapod to have it swapped with the consolidation so I could have it be the last item of the year, having a comparable end of the year like last year with 4501.

Ok then, I can't wait to see 630 when released

Back