Invalid Product Key problem?

umphies

G'Day people,
Some time ago I purchased the Blue Comet , PRR T1 , Duchess etc from sim central..I registered them with auran then But cannot remember if I also put their product keys in 'Trainz Options' in TS 2012...Basically what has happened is recently I uninstalled and reinstalled TS 2012 and going through all the things to do like reload all the backed up files , EDR etc I found when trying to put the serial numbers in I recieved a window saying "Invalid Product Key'.
The assets appear in Railyard so they are installed..Do I really need to put the serial numbers in the options folder in 2012 or is registering them with planet auran enough?If I do How do I go about it?

thanks for any advice..:wave:

P.S. After all this time I have only just realised that while I also bought the 'Nickel Plate High Speed Freight Set' but it does not actually have a serial number. Looking in my account in SIM Central there isn't a serial number there either.Is this also a problem/

Last edited:
If your build number is 57720 or higher, do not bother with entering the serials into the Trainz Options box - the content will download in-game.

Shane

Back