Got Model Railroads?

well you are quite the kitbash-er i like your chop jobs there.

huh? who me? I'm no kitbasher, all that is stock except the Big Boy which had extra details and weathering added by the previous owner and the DD35 with the handrails, which came undecorated and was painted by the previous owner (two different people lol).

lol

here it is before it burned to the ground......amazing how quickly it went down.....matter of about 5-10 mins....like i said. i saved all the rolling stock and locos. but, there is good news. that means i get to build one over, but better.

MVC-064S.jpg

MVC-070S.jpg

Is that a Deere 4020 in the first pic? :mop: I really gotta find all my Ertl Deere stuff for my layout, including a 1:50 Bobcat Skidsteer and Mini Digger.

Just came from the store .. got me a silly generic two axle switcher that makes more noise than a full sized diesel loco (ok I'm exaggerating but I think I need to look at the drive), another CN passenger car (thats four!) and .. a CP green livery Hudson! All used, but the Hudson runs amazing and its good looking .. not exactly super detailed but looks very sturdy to me :)

I enjoy model trains that I can ride on.

Forget about a layout in the house. My tracks take up every inch of the yard.

The problem is that the train is so big that everyone can see it.

I go into the house for a drink, and when I come back out some rail-fan has climbed aboard my equipment.

Monaca.jpg

The things that I have to put up with!

Richard

Ohh , FECrailway_Richard, it looks like uve got some great chicks from the 70's :lol:

You have a good eye! This locomotive has been repainted a few times since this picture was taken. Both the locomotive and Monaca are still holding up fine.

Unfortunately, my daughter and her friends are now the same age as Monaca was. Taking such pictures nowadays might seem a little bit creepy. Some day I will be that cool grandpa with those big trains that the kids love to ride.

Richard

FLS.jpg

Hooboy---wish I could find a railfan like that.:D

1-1/2 inch to the foot (1:6) scale I presume. Is Little Engines (used to be in New Jersey) still in business?

Used to be a pic on Forum of a 1-1/2 inch scale challenger.:udrool:

Ben

Back