Downloads

elaine

Just wondering if anyonehas experianced the same problems as myself??
I can download things from the download station by adding to cart then downloading everything no problem. The problems i hace encountered is when i save something from say Trainz Objects when i have to extract files, the files will not extract. I am running Vista has any one had the same problems and if so could you please help me overcome this annoying problem.

Thanks in advance

Vista and downloads

I hope someone will correct me, but I don't think Trainz DS works with Vista. I had to buy a new PC recently, opted for Vista as the OS and since then I haven't been able to download anything, so I'm limited to what content I already have.

I tried Rail Simulator, since that is a Vista system, but although it's graphically superior to Trainz, it's far too difficult to use, and I bet that Microsoft's next offering will be similar, although that at least might have some decent manuals.

I must admit I was hoping that a Vista version of Trainz might be available soon, but it looks very unlikely. We all want a super-duper Trainz with all the bells and whistles imaginable, but there is a limit to what can be achieved in a reasonable time and at an acceptable price, never mind the limits that even a current state-of-the-art PC must impose.

Fingers crossed, though.....

same problem

I am having the same problem with XP. Can anyone give me a pointer on how to install the downloaded files?

Thanks
Wayne

downloads

I am using TRS2004. I have downloaded a few files from the site and when I use the content dispatcher, it will open a few of them, but not all.

Is there another way to get the files into the game so I can use them?

Thanks
Wayne

Back