Compass bearings for rulers!

Zapata935

Banned
Hi Guys, I am building a route from Skipton across to York, for the reason of joining my S&C route up to my eagerly awaited arrival of TS12, which I hope is now on it's way from Oz, with the ECML. I intend to make the route as accurate as possible to do the lads at rail-sim justice. I have 7th series maps from the 50's, books and online reference material, but the one thing that has struck me as being the most useful thing lacking in surveyors tools is concise compass bearing related rulers! This is not a whinge or a whine, it is one for the suggestion box. I think with the power of Google earth rulers being able to give you precise bearings, then we want them as well, please!

the most useful thing lacking in surveyors tools is concise compass bearing related rulers! This is not a whinge or a whine, it is one for the suggestion box.
I fear your suggestion comes too late :( . It is already built-in in TS12 SP1 :D .

Thanks oknotsen, I was rather hoping someone would tell me this! I have even more anticipation for the arrival of my TS12 bundle from Australia. Thanks buddy!

Back