ATLS no longer working after last update.

gt350

My traffic lights are working and change from green to red and back to green again but the traffic no longer goes past the green light just backs up. All the components are up to date. Any one else having this issue? Any idea what to do to fix it?
Thanks for reading
Chuck

My traffic lights are working and change from green to red and back to green again but the traffic no longer goes past the green light just backs up. All the components are up to date. Any one else having this issue? Any idea what to do to fix it?
Thanks for reading
Chuck
working as intended for me. no problems here

Is this a merged route? Make sure you don't have any duplicates. I did that and ended up with gates going up and down where they shouldn't along with other weird things going on.

Have you installed the most recent updates to the assets? These are from a year or so ago but they seem to work fine for me as well, not counting the post-merger issue.

Thanks you both John you might be right. Yes it is a merged route and I am going through all the intersections now. There is over 30 so it will be easy to miss one.

If all the assets have a name use the find object in the tools menu. Just click on find object and it will show all named assets including ones with the same name.

Forgot about the find. That did help. Now my original route does not work as well as my merged route.

Are you using the [MAP] feature for the channel number? I remember reading something about that and new updates. Solution is to set each setup manually with a unique channel number

Here is boat's take on what may have happened, this is why I asked about if your were using the 'MAP' feature for the channel number. boat goes into detail what is messing it up with the new builds and a way to correct. I have had this happen when upgrading a TRS19 SP4 Route and below to a higher build. Track direction was part of the problem also.

See link https://forums.auran.com/threads/atls-problems.172330/#post-1987323

boat gave me a little help while I was updating the BNSF50 NRC XING's which had gone obsolete. So far, if you follow what he says, I have had no issues yet.

Thanks for that. Found something that I have not seen mentioned. By mistake I deleted the invisible train to ATLS Slave. When that is done the traffic no longer stops. I guess it doesn't create another train.

Back