Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

I recived a Spam mail from Support:
Order confirmation.

If you can't read this message please click this link

After clicking on the "link" heppens nothing...

When i go to the mail from 24.12.12 (JR New Order #100.... ) and click Download, then happens this:

PRE-ORDERS are delivered on 12/31/12. Thanks for your purchase.

When i go to JR site, to My Downloadable Products happans this:

But i dont downloaded nothing of this 2 orders...

What to do? :)

Last edited:
On the above and for EVERYONE ELSE that has pre-ordered.

THESE WILL BE SENT OUT VIA EMAIL TO THOSE THAT HAVE PURCHASED THEM UPON RELEASE. YOUR DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS NOR YOUR LINKS ON YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION WILL HAVE ANY LINKS TO THESE RELEASES.

AS OF 8AM EASTERN TIME THESE ARE NOT RELEASED YET.

I can see people are excited, especially due to the release is today. Assuming Eastern Time, there's still about 15 and a half hours to go for today. Patience is key. ;)

Eastern Time = -5 UTC
My Time Zone +3 UTC
Day of the week - monday/monday

timei.jpg

This is about time zones :)
You can check your time and time in JR's home :)

Last edited:
yutzk Sorry but im so excited :D
HLJames you're right Patience is key :)

Duseek you'll be 2 hours before in the new year as I :)

Anyway sorry for my patience .. Thanks JR for al the thinks in the last years.. Continue your good work! :D

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013:clap:

Benjamin from Slovenija (Europe)

What is this. Everyone checking their e-mail's every 10 seconds? Have a little patience. Check them ever 12 seconds. :hehe: In all seriousness though this is definitely a well anticipated release and will be well worth the wait. Time to distract myself by repairing my errors on one of my projects.

Bill

when it is released it will still be the 31st for us. we never said anything about releasing it on the 31st for every timezone in the world.

I am just as anxious as everyone else here, but my son made a good point - he said this is payback for me making him wait until Christmas morning to open his presents!

im so anxious for this release been checking my email every 30 Mins I gotta find a patience class o_O Edit: anyone else notice that Midwest grain is open for download?

Last edited:
will we all find a new way of learning patience, i will have to wait till i get home from work. happy waiting and have a good new year to all. -inprr

Hopefully someone from JR can post when all the e-mails have gone out so we know whether we have an issue or not?

Back