Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

When emails go out I am sure they will email everyone who preordered it
I'm sitting here looking at screenshots of MidWest Grain yet so far have received nothing. I am sure the team at JR are doing their best to get all the e-mails out in time, but on the off chance there has been an error I was just asking that a simple post be made when all the e-mails have gone out would be helpful.

Unless you have a direct relationship with JR or are the person who has my money, then your input isn't really required.

MIDWEST GRAIN CONTENT PACKS HAVE BEEN SENT AS OF 7:05PM EASTERN TIME.

MOJAVE SUB CONTENT PACKS HAVE BEEN SENT AS OF 7:45PM EASTERN TIME.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here looking at screenshots of MidWest Grain yet so far have received nothing. I am sure the team at JR are doing their best to get all the e-mails out in time, but on the off chance there has been an error I was just asking that a simple post be made when all the e-mails have gone out would be helpful.

Unless you have a direct relationship with JR or are the person who has my money, then your input isn't really required.

I can tell you that hte route is freeware and already released. You can download it now if you want. Hence why you see the screenshots. If you talking about the addon packs those havent been sent out yet.

Wow. It's come to this? Over waiting for a product release? I, too, am awaiting the release of Mojave Expansion Pack 2. But I will certainly not get my knickers in a bunch over it. Think of it as Christmas. You already KNOW what is lurking behind the pretty wrapping paper, but you are forbidden from opening it before Christmas actually arrives. Savor the anticipation, remember that childhood excitement we felt as we awaited our parent's OK to rip off the wrapping paper.

I've received my link for the Midwest Grain expansion pack and I'm installing it now. So if you don't have it it shouldn't be to long unless the internet has a hickup.

Bill

used a friends paypal account to purchase the midwest grain expansion pack, will the content pack get sent to my email account or the email account of my mate with the paypal account?, lol. so dumb :confused:

used a friends paypal account to purchase the midwest grain expansion pack, will the content pack get sent to my email account or the email account of my mate with the paypal account?, lol. so dumb :confused:

Would be sent to whatever email is on the account.

I have not received the email Mojave Expansion 2!
The sessions will be available separately?

Email may take a bit of time to get there...give it a few....i do see you on the list that was sent so make sure you check again

I have also not received an email for Mojave yet.

Check your inbox...it may take some time, these were only sent about 20-25 mins ago.

If you dont receive it soon send support an email and I'll check into it but please supply your Order #

Back