Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

I had never downloaded JR's "Searchlight Smart Signal Pack" so it showed up as several unknown KUIDs when I installed the route. The pack is on the JR site under Freeware|Signals.

will be giving some error
20-25 mins is a long time for an email, text only, there is nothing attached.
Maybe some problem with the server.

Leandro,

There is no attachments, the link is in the email body itself. I've sent this to you 3 different times now as well so you should have received it.

One time I did have a e-mail my wife sent me take 3 months to hit my in box. Hopefully it don't take that long for this.

Bill

I just received the e-mail. A little over 2 hours. At least it wasn't 3 months. Now just to wait for it to download and install.

Bill

All should be seeing these soon that havent gotten them. For some reason the email service took about two hours to send it out to all as I had my personal email copied on it as well and it just arrived to me at 9:30.

RESOLVED. I cannot get the windshield wiper switch to turn. Are they supposed to work in the Mojave Dash 9's?

Last edited:
Mojave Expansion Pack II will contain the following:
(3) Variants of the SP CW44-9
(1) SP Police Caboose
(3) Weathered SP SD45's
(1) Weathered SP B30-7
(1) Session

Is anyone else missing the session?

Harold

Just want to say thanks to the JointedRail team!

The RS1 re-powered unit in the Midwest Grain package is particularly SUPERB. Custom cab, opening side doors, just fantastic! Hope this means that a regular RS1, RS2, and RS3 units are coming along in future!

Diego

Mojave Expansion Pack II will contain the following:
(3) Variants of the SP CW44-9
(1) SP Police Caboose
(3) Weathered SP SD45's
(1) Weathered SP B30-7
(1) Session

Is anyone else missing the session?

Harold

Check the email, sessions have been delayed to deal with compatibility issues. Later this week, IIRC.

Yeah i know....straight to the goodies! Im guilty myself some times but i always try to go back and read it anyways.

If it makes you feel any better, Harold, I was exactly one click of the mouse away from making pretty much the same post you did, before I remembered that the email for Midwestern Grain said sessions were delayed, and figured I should take another look at the email for Mojave, just in case ... :eek: :eek:

Maybe a silly question ... but ... I received the email and have downloaded and installed the Mojave content expansion pack ... but there isn't a route included with it ... or if it is supposed to be included, something is amiss. I know the sessions have been delayed ... but is the route already available or has that been delayed too and will be delivered with the sessions? Or maybe there's just a new session still coming for the built-in Mojave route?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Maybe a silly question ... but ... I received the email and have downloaded and installed the Mojave content expansion pack ... but there isn't a route included with it ... or if it is supposed to be included, something is amiss. I know the sessions have been delayed ... but is the route already available or has that been delayed too and will be delivered with the sessions? Or maybe there's just a new session still coming for the built-in Mojave route?

Thanks!

The mojave pack is simply a content pack at the moment which will come with add'l sessions once completed.

This was all outlined in the products description when you purchased.

Back