Show off your reskins!

My second attempt at creating a reskin was Metra's Rock Island Heritage Unit #425. Here we see the engine passing under some of the last surviving Rock Island era cantilever searchlight signal bridges at Robbins, IL with an evening commuter train.
ayrnagn.jpg

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

changes in the appearance of this sub class of the usual Black painted 4-8-4 Northern engines are evident as the Railroad logos were added on both sides of the piston valves in the green, gold, graphite and black on this example, which is to be called the S-24 royal class.

Last edited:
Thanks trainman and I was not sure about the shade of green to use on the boiler and cylinders and the logo use on both piston sides I was trying to see how the southern green scheme on the passenger engines looked before applying it to the dual service machines.

Last edited:
Its a private model I made for him strictly for his fictional. It wont be released

It not being a public model is due to the fact that the owner of the IP that the loco has something to do with does not want his original story and assets to be used in a way that he is against. It is not much of a problem when the downloading user does not release photos or videos using the fictional story's IP online, but the main issue comes from when someone publishes videos or pics online that use the creator's IP. That could be an unauthorized use of the original creator's IP.

Stop asking for my Northern engines.

With all due respect, Can some people please stop asking for the Northern Engines, I am getting sick and tired of it and if this keeps up, I am going to wind up annoyed borderline angry and to a point I might even leave myself, the pack, for the last time, is personal will never be released, and one of the reasons why is because of the name of my steam railroad and this is also one of the reasons why I refrain from posting frequent photos of them these days and the content creators leave, can we please get back on track.

Last edited:
Livingston Central no. 5361, with a freshly-painted consist in matching colors, rolls around a curve while taking her train to Tuscarora, NY. Not long after, on this same line, Livingston Central no. 972 will bring two excursions to Groveland, NY. These excursions will conclude before 5361 returns with her day-long trip.

Gb9qz1L.jpg

Thanks Mick and rwwaterz. I have a few more to show off but I'm far too tired to mess with it right now.

Matt

Arcade & Attica no. 18, fresh out of the shop after having repairs made to a section of her boiler and with her new welded tender in tow, pulls a typical 5-car consist through the town of Arcade on 2 hour round trip to Curriers, NY.

ZnVBmQB.jpg

Back