D-RPOOL 155 214
HThE07Y.jpg

cab was at DB 180
a8lLvM6.jpg

on test
kLo4ful.jpg

YeJa6BS.jpg

t87fhyb.jpg

With all due respect, Can some people please stop asking for the Northern Engines, I am getting sick and tired of it and if this keeps up, I am going to wind up annoyed borderline angry and to a point I might even leave myself, the pack, for the last time, is personal will never be released, and one of the reasons why is because of the name of my steam railroad and this is also one of the reasons why I refrain from posting frequent photos of them these days and the content creators leave, can we please get back on track.

Sheesh dude, calm down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Sheesh dude, calm down.

Why? Why does he need to calm down when its clear he is tired of getting asked where the engines came from? He has every right to be fedup. If UP5521 is the only person posting the engines then obviously its a private model and not availible anywhere.

I don't know why but it looks like ktain and cascaderailroad are the same person with two accounts :hehe:

Maybe if you actually made content from scratch and released it you would understand. Its been said countless times that the engine is private. It will NOT see public release, and no matter how hard you ask for it it will NOT be given out. Content creators spend a lot of time working on models for this community and they have the given right to dictate what gets released and what doesn't. Hell, I'm in the same content creation group as Trainman7616 and I don't have access to the model. The creator wishes the model doesn't get released, and UP5521 is loyal to that word. Please, leave him alone.

Maybe it is a good idea to just stop talking about the private northern's,and try to get the thread back on topic? Is this the argue about private steam locomotives thread,or is this the thread to show off some reskins you made? And perhaps some caffeinated beverages would help to... (Please try to understand the humour in that caffeinated beverages suggestion.:p )

Maybe it is a good idea to just stop talking about the private northern's,and try to get the thread back on topic? Is this the argue about private steam locomotives thread,or is this the thread to show off some reskins you made? And perhaps some caffeinated beverages would help to... (Please try to understand the humour in that caffeinated beverages suggestion.:p )

Agreed, here is one I made, NS GP59 #4610, in her Operation Lifesaver paintscheme before she got rebuilt
zWxfem6.jpg

I agree, I let trainman in on my personal railroad and since I said what had to come off my chest, let's get back on topic.

Steve did a fabulous job with the TVRM consist, including my beloved 98. I have been tweaking his model over time to make it look more like the real 98, including metal patches from 1967, a clerestory top roof, bedroom window pattern, rivets, and front vestibule more like the rear (which in real life is humped up to cover the clerestory just as the open end vestibule is, rather than flat like a lightweight).

2 lounge windows, 2 secretary's room ('C') windows, 2 VP/pres wife room windows ('B'), 1 large main room ('A') window, 2 dinning room windows, 2 crew room windows, and 2 kitchen windows.
TANE_98_1.png

The dinning room, hallway, and lounge windows, with some older paint.
TANE_98_2.png

One or two cars were missing, as Steve couldn't do them all of course, one being the classic 1920 Pullman Car CLOVER COLONY, however "Trainboi1" did a fabulous CLOVER "8-5", ready to become the CLOVER COLONY with a coat of TVRM Colonial Red. (The other missing car being ex-SOU Pullman dining car 3158).
The 98's longtime companion, the "CLOVER COLONY", now numbered 97, a classic 1920 8-5 Pullman Sleeper (Bernadotte, SP), in real life the car has Timken bearings rather than Hyatts (which the 98 has).
TANE_97_1.png

563xigt6p

It has a blind end including a shower (one of 4 surviving CLOVER series cars, with the unique full sized shower). Note the mismatched metal on the end of the 98.
TANE_97_2.png

TANE_97_1.png

Another iconic TVRM Car is ex-SOU 1000, Pullman 1926. It has compartments/lounges at either end, and since 2011 SKF oil bath rollers (off an SOU 1200 series car I want to say).
TANE_TVRM_1000.png

*Detail is present, I just didn't feel like restarting T:ANE at ultra detail.

Saturnr

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The first of many 2-8-0 of the sub class of the J-35 like this example which became known as the J-35b has also received the royal treatment such as the brass boiler bands and logos on both piston valves while retaining the standard freight black scheme.

Last edited:
One or two cars were missing, as Steve couldn't do them all of course, one being the classic 1920 Pullman Car CLOVER COLONY, however "Trainboi1" did a fabulous CLOVER "8-5", ready to become the CLOVER COLONY with a coat of TVRM Colonial Red. (The other missing car being ex-SOU Pullman dining car 3158).
The 98's longtime companion, the "CLOVER COLONY", now numbered 97, a classic 1920 8-5 Pullman Sleeper (Bernadotte, SP), in real life the car has Timken bearings rather than Hyatts (which the 98 has).
TANE_97_1.png

563xigt6p

It has a blind end including a shower (one of 4 surviving CLOVER series cars, with the unique full sized shower). Note the mismatched metal on the end of the 98.
TANE_97_2.png

TANE_97_1.png

*Detail is present, I just didn't feel like restarting T:ANE at ultra detail.

Saturnr

Is that available for release sometime? I've been bugging Steve to make Clover Colony and Travelers Fare, but he won't do them.

Is that available for release sometime? I've been bugging Steve to make Clover Colony and Travelers Fare, but he won't do them.

Those are reskins of Steve's and trainboi's payware content. The reskinner would get into trouble with Steve if he released the reskins. I heard that Steve was considering allowing the hosting of third-party reskins on his site, but for now, reskins of of K&L Payware content are not permitted for redistribution.

The last of the coaches, recreating the traditional TVRM Doubleheaded Summerville Steam Special.

No. 98, (B&O, Pullman 1917) showing the Hyatt trucks, and paint spots.
TANE_98_3.png

Dining Car 3158 (SOU, Pullman, 1924) (named "Travel[l]ers Fare, after an English Southern Railway Car). The real one has no vents and a slightly higher arch.
TANE_3158.png

Central of Georgia Railway No 907 ("Jim Crow", ACF, 1947), note the endcap roller bearing trucks and more modern "stripe lining" with darker red and faded white lettering.
TANE_907.png

Central of Georgia Railway 661 (ACF, 1947). Note the older "box lining" and original bearings.
TANE_661.png

No. 97 CLOVER COLONY, fully completed. It took forever to do the stairs, but they are now just like the real ones. Note the Timken box roller bearings.
TANE_CLOVER.png

I hope everyone enjoys these photos, and I would love to be able to share these, but payware distribution rules apply, so regrettably I can not share these.

Saturnr

I know that this conversation ended but I wanna say one thing.

Quit overacting. Yeah the engine looks nice, and so if you post it then people are going to ask about it. I don’t know why everyone is so hostile towards people who ask for things. Relax guys, it’s just a game. There’s no reason to get so upset about this stuff. Just... calm down.

Ive been apart of many other communities across many other games, and none besides this one have been so hostile to people who ask for things. This is a community of foamers. If they see a nice engine they like, they will ask where it can be acquired. Especially if they are new to the community and don’t know the edict.

Im not trolling or anything, just stating my honest opinion.

Last edited:
if you post it then people are going to ask about it. I don’t know why everyone is so hostile towards people who ask for things

Indeed that's what a forum is for: helping each others in all ways such as asking etc but asking multiple times for the same train with the same answer as "it will never quit my hard drive" then I completly agree if he went nuts because it's annoying.

21o0l6o.jpg

I've been working on a new reskin project the past couple days. I thought I could turn S&A 750 into a ATSF 2-6-2, so I went ahead and this is how it turned out! This loco is Santa Fe 1010, a Prairie that earned fame hauling Scott Special, a recording breaking passenger train on the ATSF that preceded the Super Chief.

Back to modern train:

The postal TGV in its last livery before its ends in 2015 to the scrapyard due to the low letters flow:

7azuUqP.png

FayuzPP.png

9vgxCCH.png

3pa7zyT.png

YLPPwLW.png

kUxcrQM.png

Back