Show off your reskins!

joaomtc201202140014.jpg
joaomtc201202140013.jpg
joaomtc201202140012.jpg
joaomtc201202140011.jpg
joaomtc201202140010.jpg

Where can you get those CP ES44AC's?

Darkened it, fixed some alignment issues, got rid of the vents and windows that were on the photo texture, looks a lot better i think
8bf9620824f355d1fd2503e28fda6512.jpg

Last edited:
What is in that coffee!? :hehe:

It is indeed a nice looking reskin, but I can't see the colours! :hehe:

Cheers
Stevo

@ modeltarains: WOW, I had to look twice before I saw that it was not a real photo.
Who said black and white photos can not be effective??? LOL

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks For all the comments everyone! There is some realy fantstic work happening on the forum lately, keep it up people!
:)

Last edited:
First reskin. Can't figure out how to move the numbers.

Was able to get the colors off the actual 4020. I think this will be numbered 2020, since it's only half the power.

crq4125_20130210_0000_zps80754574.jpg

Nice job. Download this- it has the mesh without the ARN. You can't "move" them, it is part of the mesh.

Very cool, thanks Scott!

Edit: After replacing the body.im file, it's showing up as faulty with :Error: Texture 'mesh_body/botlight.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'mesh_body\body.im'. I'm not sure what the "botlight" it, so I can't begin to think where the texture would be.

Last edited:
Very cool, thanks Scott!

Edit: After replacing the body.im file, it's showing up as faulty with :Error: Texture 'mesh_body/botlight.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'mesh_body\body.im'. I'm not sure what the "botlight" it, so I can't begin to think where the texture would be.

Rrgh..... botlight is the bottom light. Without downloading the .rar file and opening it (I'm on my tablet right now and don't have any of my Trainz stuff), aren't there a couple of different .im files in there? IIRC, there are 3-4 different meshes in there, some with the bottom light, some without.

a) use another mesh (rename it body.im)
b) Find one of the Jointed Rail freeware locos that has the bottom light on it and copy it out of there.

Did you mean to keep it white around the headlight or were you not able to find it on the map? I'm pretty sure it is on the second map (map b?)

Back