Show off your reskins!

Yay Stark Industries! I wonder if Tony will approve...

Who or what is that person supposed to be in your banner? I have often wondered about it.

Yay Stark Industries! I wonder if Tony will approve...

Who or what is that person supposed to be in your banner? I have often wondered about it.
Marvels Deadpool, wolverine's arch nemesis, the funniest marvel character ever, a super mercenary and he can't die also has super strength.
google Deadpool.

Last edited:
why not?
817taylor201302170000.jpg

HI, can anyone give me some tips or point me in the direction of some tutorials on how to reskin with Photoshop? I've just started and done simple things like patches, but i can't figure out how to completely change colors or copy decals from one engine to another. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Patching an existing skin is lots of fun and can generally be done by editting the included images. Full-on reskins though are best done by approaching the original creator and asking if he/she will share the original layered artwork. Some will, some won't. Failing that you really need to be building up your own layered version using the included skin images as templates....

Some Re-skins of Bendorsey's Storage Tanks that are waiting approval on the DLS, they are placarded with NFPA Flammable Liquids signs, and one with Frito-Lay logo for storage of vegetable oils (flammable)

JohnnyC1_20130302_0000_zpsd4c026c4.jpg

Back