Show off your reskins!

V1J1Gel.png

Possibly. I had wanted to do a blue and gold version like this one, using davesnow's UP wide vision caboose as a base, however the mapping wound up not working for that particular color scheme so I was forced to scrap it. I'll probably do another number or two on the caboose, that really shouldn't be too hard to change, and hopefully I can find a suitable base model to make a blue caboose as well, because I really want to have one to run around with.

My Conrail AC4400 reskins are now on the DLS along with some other stuff and here's my current reskin project! It's a Conrail Quality ET44AC made from Davesnow's Tier 4 ES44AC.

26997211007_f2874c36d7_o.jpg

Possibly. I had wanted to do a blue and gold version like this one, using davesnow's UP wide vision caboose as a base, however the mapping wound up not working for that particular color scheme so I was forced to scrap it. I'll probably do another number or two on the caboose, that really shouldn't be too hard to change, and hopefully I can find a suitable base model to make a blue caboose as well, because I really want to have one to run around with.

Have you considered whitepass' <kuid2:58422:15200:1> DT&I EV caboose? He has allowed re-skinning in the past. Quite a nice model too.

Allegheny and West Virginia Railroad C44-9Ws (Based off of the 2006 models)

Allegheny-and-West-Virginia-Railroad-C44-9Ws.jpg

Louisville and Nashville C44-9W (Based off of an HO Scale Intermountain ES44AC model in the same paint scheme)

L%26N-C44-9W.jpg

Here are some re skins of bethgon coalporter i know some are real some are not tell me what you all think of them.
Thanks
REvans

My update of USLW's (base model is from bdaneal) Reading, Blue Mountain & Northern #425. I give you Reading & Northern #425!

Ryz65hp.png

I was sick today so I was just fiddling around with the Trainz content. DaveSnow has his excellent MP40PH-3C and for a while I wanted to make it look even better. I learned how to reskin so I tried a new challenge. I replaced the couplers, the trucks and added working tail lights to the locomotive. The results turned out really nice! What do you all think?

5EZyDOz.jpg

Pw8jnTF.jpg

H5rkq6D.jpg

Thanks to Steve Lerro, we are finally going to have an up-to-date model of Strasburg 90. Bdaneal's original model, from the start, was supposed to be SRC 90, but the headlight was not hooded.

Back