Show off your reskins!

Can you help me locate my damn jaw?

Good Stuff Man!

Thank 'ya much!

Yet another roadname done...might still add coal dust, grim, cinders, etc to really weather it
UPbigboy_20140311_0000_zpsa68f7954.jpg~original

-Dave

I know it's not 100% accurate when it comes to the mesh but can I make a request since you're doing these?

I really do not accept any request (too many projects, too little time)...but I already have a WP boxcar set done and SN, as well as NWP, are on the list to do after the WP boxcars.

-Dave

but I already have a WP boxcar set done and SN, as well as NWP, are on the list to do after the WP boxcars.

-Dave

Just wanted to give an extra thanks for the WP boxcar set you have done. :clap:

Didn't notice, I believe that's the typical issue with this Loco. I more or less wanted to see the patch in game more than anything to be completely honest.

I told myself when I reinstalled everything again I wasn't going to reskin anymore.

13120269274_ee2b5c7c75_o.jpg

13120272054_dea05e9d56_o.jpg

I'll go hide in my corner now.

Jason

How about if RBMN ever decided to get some GEVO's?

Can anyone tell me how to remove the orange color from the mesh on the back? I change the color but it still shows orange somewhat.

Dej, I PM'd you over the mesh. I will explain to veryone else, its exactly like reskinning the loco. All you have to do is change the mesh color like making a normal skin, then just save and export to the mesh.tga AND BAM!

Thanks guys! I plan on reskinning all 4 then after I finish I'll do the weathered versions. If whitepass approves I'll put them on the DLS.

Dave

Back