994a66bff1d7b87cf7b7e0594eebbc69.png

4476f94395206f8db28d35c810eb5699.png

Maybe already posted in USA Pics. ;)

Cheers,
Joshua

Hardly a reskin... More of a touch-up.
JR one on the right, mine on the left.
e185043fe1926c294b79f092ee22264d.jpg

EDIT: Wow... that looked a LOT darker on my PC...

Last edited:
WOW! That looks nice!
Also Perrock, I just thought of something: you could put the Amtrak lettering below the red stripe on the nose.

Last edited:
WOW! That looks nice!
Also Perrock, I just thought of something: you could put the Amtrak lettering below the red stripe on the nose.

I could put the lettering anywhere really, but prototypically it goes just above the headlights. I'll probably put it in the red stripe as that is where the db logo goes over in Germany.
Peter

I hate to do this, but...

***Awesome WP F unit picture***

In my defence the models that were just released were 5 years old so I didn't have all the details that I have since acquired.

Cheers
Tim

Still spectacular to me, just what I needed. Greatly appreciated at the least.

Paul

PerRock, what software is that? I tried using Autodesk Inventor, but it didn't open the .im files. Can you tell me what you are using?

You can't open .im file in Autodek inventor no 3d max nor blender... there are no importers. What he is using is PEV's mesh viewer.

You can't open .im file in Autodek inventor no 3d max nor blender... there are no importers. What he is using is PEV's mesh viewer.

Actually that isn't exactly true; there is some software out there that will allow you to convert an .im file to a GMAX file (I played around with it once, with 'meh' results). But yes, what I used above is just Meshviewer from PEV, you can't actually modify anything in there, just view the mesh & textures (there is animation support, but I haven't figured out how to make it work right).

As for modeling (if you look in the modeling thread) I use Autodesk's Maya.

peter

Cue the onslaught of emails... "Where do I get that program to convert .IM to Gmax so I can mod xxxx's stuff to make it better" in 3....2.....1......

Back