What do you love about Trainz?

More unending industries, Please.

I like the running the interactive scenarios where you have to keep an industry up and running. The loading and unloading of railcars just can't be beat.

Trainz needs more scenarios that you can keep playing until you want to quite. Unlike the ones that end after you move a couple of loads around.

Trainz is just the best for the ease of use. It dosen't take very long to learn how to use all aspects of the game.

The Potential

What I like is the potential that trainz has as an online multiplayer game.
Only a million copies have been sold in 9 years which is bad compared to other games like Halo3 and Battlefield 2 which were sold out before the week ended,
what do all Millions in Minutes games have in common? They have multiplayer.

Hi, I did my apprenticeship on steam locomotives and worked on many classes from 1968 to 1975 , then did a conversion course to diesel/electric locomotives , and I was supervisor on the breakdown/derailment teams for many years, I even had a few opportunities to drive trains .So I can relate to Trainz, and bring back the memories of the old steam days too...Best gift I ever got !
I am new to Trainz but I enjoy ! ..for example I coupled three "Big Boys ' to 15,600 tons of a very long line of IC coal trucks and completed a round trip from the south portal and back on the big steam grade...FUN ! Three of the big 32 cylinder UP DD 40X diesels ( that replaced the big boys ) battled with that same load under the same conditions...try it ! Trainz is great !
Regards,
Jan

Yeh! it's got to be surveyor for me too It's what took me away from MSTS, in the firstplace, infact I hardley play anything else, these days.
and it.s a good moral change from all that violence and killing, theirs enough of that in the world as it is already.

i lurve trainz

:D I LURVE TRAINZ I WANT TS2009 FOR PC AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY RACING GAMES FOR XBOX 360 THEN PLEASE REPLY BUT I LURVE MAKING MY OWN LAYOUTS ANYWAYZ IM DOWNLOADING MORE STUFF FOR TRAINZ 2006 CUS I HAVE ONLY TRS2006 I FORGOT PASSWORD BUT THEN I GOT EMAIL NOW I NOW IT CUS I CHANGED IT :D :p :udrool:

i have to say i love making custom content and how custom content may be uploaded onto content manager plus:)

There really isn't very much I dislike about Trainz. I enjoy travelling back in time to the sixties, fifties, and even earlier.

Being a Social and Railway Historian, I have routes going back to Broadgauge Days right up to the Maglev. (On Trainz 2009).

I have completely lost count of the hours, days, weeks, months, (years?) I have spent just building scenes and driving trains.:)

Yeh! it's got to be surveyor for me too It's what took me away from MSTS, in the firstplace, infact I hardley play anything else, these days.
and it.s a good moral change from all that violence and killing, theirs enough of that in the world as it is already.

This is the same for me. Other than occasionally playing C&C, I use Trainz more than anything else. In fact Trainz has gotten me in trouble with my school work because I tend to get sidetracked using Surveyor instead of doing my homework.

I make a promise to myself that I'll only use Surveyor for an hour before I start my homework. Three hours later... Four hours latter... then it's too late to do anything and I end up going to bed, or staying up all night to finish my school papers. Thank god we have the Internet. I don't know what I would have done years ago in a situation like this without access to the library at midnighet.

John

Same with me, I don't do homework until late (or don't do it at all)

Surveyor can be tedious at times but also so addictive.

HELP ME IF U CAN I AM FEELING DOWN :)

Need help have started to use my 2006 version 2.5 trains as I have now retired. My problem is that when I have inserted weather(World) into my Surveyor design ,THEN save and go into Driver I loose the weather what am I doing wrong?????

I want to love trains too :-)
IRONBARK

Love Trains

I like Trainz, as it provides a means of having a virtual model railroad, since I don't have room to build one. :)

I am also an X railroad Signal Technician, and would love to talk to the guy who did the script for the signalling in Trainz about fixing it. I can tell him how, but don't know C

This wonderfull world! Is a real dream

This is my dream. I like to build and drive trains into a realistic world!
I spend my time every day with this hobby. In this game you can do everithing you want, you can build a entire world like as you wish. For that I love this game, is the best game I ever had.
By the way ... every game have bugs, but this game is almost perfect!

Thanks to entire team!

lets see
- i can build routes without and money or space constrants.

- cab mode :)

- easy to use

- products load and unload

what i do hate about trainz is: the AI.

Back