Serious bug in KRS with MK1 patch and to Auran

jeffmorris

I found out on Rail Simulator Forum that there may be a serious bug in KRS with MK1 patch related to drawing of tracks and loft objects using the mouse in World Editor. I decided to suspend creating of routes and content for KRS until MK2 patch.

To the Auran Company, I know that you ran into financial problems and that you had to lay off some people but PLEASE keep on developing future versions of Trainz. Trainz's Surveyor is still the easiest program to create and edit routes for Trainz.

Which is why many of us would rather stick with Trainz rather than potentially wasting money as we did with MSTS.:(

To the Auran Company, I know that you ran into financial problems and that you had to lay off some people but PLEASE keep on developing future versions of Trainz. Trainz's Surveyor is still the easiest program to create and edit routes for Trainz.

Of course Trainz Surveyor is the easiest to create and edit routes in Trainz with, as there is no other route editor made for Trainz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trainz is still the king of easy building. I managed to lay no more then one piece of track in MSTS. of course, I was about 12 or so at the time, Im sure i could do better now, but why go back when I have Trainz?

Back