Leadville Subdivision missing AGAIN

kf4kqs

Hi all. I purchased the Leadville Subdivision route from the Trainz store a while back and have enjoyed the DLS sessions. But now it has been removed from my game, and the sessions and locked as payware not active. To be clear, I didn’t purchase the TRS19 version, but for my New Era install and re-downloaded it onto TRS19.
This is about the third time I’ve had this happen since I upgraded to plus. Never happened before. This also happens with other routes and sessions I have installed, but this is most recent and the only one I paid for. I am on a cellular hotspot for internet, my only option, and having to continually re download all this stuff is not only extremely frustrating, but also very expensive on the internet bill. That being said, my version of TRS19 was originally the Steam “North American” version before I upgraded to plus. I deleted the Steam version and installed the version from this site. I’m not sure if that means anything but at this point I am all out of ideas.

Thanks all!

To be clear, I didn’t purchase the TRS19 version, but for my New Era install and re-downloaded it onto TRS19.
>>
This DLC says in the store it is for TRS19 SP2 and above, so I don't think there would be a TANE version. (Although it's possible that TANE SP4 supports 4.8)

The most likely solution is just to download directly into TRS19 (using Content Store).

There should be no need to redownload, just keep a backup of your local content folder.

It's possible if you're sharing a content folder between a TANE build and TRS19 build or manually importing things that the database is not updated. Run a db repair and it should be fine.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies y’all.

I did check for an update, but didn’t see anything. I will check again this evening after work.

It is possible the files are somehow linked, as my TANE install is still the Steam version. I did get a second SSD just for TRS19 and may have somehow fouled it up during the “move”. I will admit that I am totally computer ignorant and am sort of learning off of Trainz, lol.
I did do a database rebuild with no change.

I will do some more digging this evening and see what I can find.
Thanks again for the tips! Much appreciated!

Ok, update:
So I didn’t see an update yesterday waiting for me so I went ahead and re-checked all of the files on the new SSD to male sure everything was linked correctly.. it was. So after giving up, I tried again this morning to look for something off. I still couldn’t find anything on my end file wise that could be the problem. I decided to check the cm again and this time I found a 9 GB update waiting for me. It took forever to show up to be able to download, and even longer to actually download the route! But it is done now. I do have to re download all of the DLS sessions again. I guess the delay was either due to Steam not releasing the update immediately or it was due to my poor cellular data network. Either way it looks like it is all good again. Thanks for the replies again!

Back