<kuid2:60850:23862:2> Sig T Theatre2nd M
<kuid2:60850:23870:2> Sig T Theatre2nd U
<kuid2:60850:23874:2> Sig T Theatre2nd Y
<kuid2:60850:23950:2> Sig T Theatre 0
<kuid2:60850:23952:2> Sig T Theatre 2
<kuid2:60850:23971:2> Sig T Theatre B
<kuid2:60850:23983:2> Sig T Theatre N
<kuid2:60850:23988:2> Sig T Theatre S
N3V has today installed with the new patch an new version of these assets by bloodnok with an the kuid of an older version, that is why all assets are obsoleted by the already installed built-in version with the higher version number.

Regards
Swordfish

Yeah I'm not getting an update dundun, checked my settings and everything seems fine. Although when I launched trainz it did a database scan and I noticed some things changed with how 2019 originally looked. So maybe it already did update.

HPL, there is also an update called "previewpass:sc450" showing, so I am wondering if that could be related. I thought that completed OK, so then I ran Midwestern Branch again. Midwestern Branch errored again, and then the previewpass:sc450 showed up again as an update..... Mysterious.

Edit: Yes, I seem to be doing a round robin with those two, and often a bunch of other updates show up out of nowhere and then disappear. What is it with this "sc450"?

Last edited:
Is anyone else having an issue with your sessions when you undo something, or try to change the ground height, your game just freezes and you can't do anything?
It's really weird, because I can see the grass still moving/waving on the map still. But I can't do anything else.

If anyone knows how to fix it. I'd love to know! Thank you!

The most annoying thing I found about SP1 was that road traffic stopped at junctions, so was basically unusable. I assumed thus would have been fixed in SP2 but no ! Anybody have any update on this ?

Tony Howard

"Preview Asset" in content manager is quite frequently crashing my entire game, stopping all my downloads and installs.

Is anyone else having an issue with your sessions when you undo something, or try to change the ground height, your game just freezes and you can't do anything?
It's really weird, because I can see the grass still moving/waving on the map still. But I can't do anything else.

If anyone knows how to fix it. I'd love to know! Thank you!

You can't change ground height in a session, that is a route layer effect and you are editing the route. Doubtful this has anything to do with patching. And it also depends if its payware or not.

More problems...
wi3IrDcI_o.png

The Rocky Mountain built-in diesel now has missing dependencies (Unknow Location), along with a few other diesels.

It said part 1 of 3 Ok installed the first part 2.7gb went back in re-building database but install update screen came back is it going to do a database re-build for all 3 parts?

Telling me 110332 at moment

Did not between 2 & 3 but did bring back main screen and update screen after starting part 2, parts 2 & 3 were a lot shorter if doing database re-build after part 3 again.

Last edited:
Blue is having issues with error in attempting Patch update

Good day all,

Blue is having issues with error in attempting Patch update.......

My stream is set correctly?

SO I get to this screen, punch the Apply Patch and it goes ahead, tells me 3 part patch, and starts to install, checking the Target, then goes to install, 2/3 of way on screen, stops and spits out this message, that it doesnt find an expected number in my Trainz edition?

I have tried 5 times over a 3 day period, doing at least 3 DBR after trying, just in case.......

Any help would be appreciated...........

Applied the update to my standard TRS19 & had no problems until I discovered from content manager that a high proportion of my locos & rolling stock now appear in red indicating faulty items. Not happy as pre update everything was tickedy-boo. Also, apart from a new background screen, I don't see any other improvements in the game so far. What should I be looking for?

Does this mean that I would have to fix each broken item individually or is there a magic solution? C Minus so far NV3.

Tapped-off Gam :(
This is also what I had after updating the Canadian Mountain Passes and the problem is, that the missing dependencies are not downloadable.

Guys.

I was able to get everything installed. This is what I did:

1) Installed patches and ran a DBR as required.

I discovered missing assets.

2) Download everything that requires downloading.

3) Ran a DBR again.

There's nothing missing now and everything works.

Try it and see if it works.

On one more note. If you are running from a platter drive, aka regular hard drive, I highly recommend defragging the drive in between. The patching, installing, and DBR really, really fragments everything and will kill the performance. You may want to do this in between DBRs and updates.

This is also what I had after updating the Canadian Mountain Passes and the problem is, that the missing dependencies are not downloadable.

Check the route for missing assets. There's one Kust asset that needs to be downloaded from the DLS. I mentioned this before. That cleans that route and others up if it's missing from them.

I seem to be having a problem with SP2. While the downloading went fine, I'm finding that when starting the TRS2019 program, the rebuilding of the data base stalls out for some reason and never finishes. After that the program closes with no errors... it just closes. I start the program again, the same thing happens. Any thoughts???

It turns out that the database rebuilt quits while looking for faulty assets. So at this point TRS2019 wont's run, it will just cycle through the rebuilding the database mode, then drops out. Every time I restart TRS2019 I get the same results. Any help is appreciated.

Delighted to install these updates. Had to update 2 installations, 1 Platinum and the other bog standard TRS19.
Despite having gigabit broadband speeds here, the content updates for the TRS19 version now relegated to an old-fashioned spinning rust hard disk drive seemed to take forever!
(Have resolved to move this installation back to an SSD before undertaking any future such mega-updates). Had forgotten how noisy old HDDs can be when flogged hard!
Many thanks to N3V and to the QA team for all of their hard work this year. Sincerely appreciated.
Looking forward to a fresh-start 2021 and wishing fellow Trainz aficionados all the very best Seasons Greetings.

Follow on from the install of SP2. No route problems other than what looks a single missing tree in American Mountains beta test route. No missing textures at all in any route I have tested. No missing or faulty content. I'm pretty happy with the result so far. Well done to the dev crew.

Loads faster, most routes seem to have a slightly better frame rate than previous builds.

If you have problems patching, it may well be quicker and easier to log in to MyTrainz and download and install the new version.

You will either need to rename your existing install (or just delete it) or install to a new location.

If you choose a new location, then simply point your new install to your old local data folder then run a db repair upon restarting.

If you have problems patching, it may well be quicker and easier to log in to MyTrainz and download and install the new version.

You will either need to rename your existing install (or just delete it) or install to a new location.

If you choose a new location, then simply point your new install to your old local data folder then run a db repair upon restarting.
Oh this is the solution, thank you for the information.
Since there is a new file format for the packages, it is a good idea to make a full new installation.

Kind regards
Georg

Follow on from the install of SP2. No route problems other than what looks a single missing tree in American Mountains beta test route. No missing textures at all in any route I have tested. No missing or faulty content. I'm pretty happy with the result so far. Well done to the dev crew.

Loads faster, most routes seem to have a slightly better frame rate than previous builds.

My experience has been the same once I got all the new updates installed. It took a bit longer than normal for me due to a bad internet connection due to a blizzard yesterday. Right now I'm tethered to a neighborhood wireless connection with 2 bars and only on the forums.

Anyway, I went about editing a couple of routes and poking around and everything seems to be working fine now all without any missing dependencies or faulty assets. When I checked out the new Russian route I didn't have a chance to drive recently, the run was very smooth and the overall performance is much better.

Well, we tested today the multiplayer route Uzlovaya, created by the Russian community.
After half an hour of playing multiplayer, users began to complain that there were ghosts and cars and trains flying around the route.
Ehh, we were so hoping for SP2!
But, thank you, the brakes of the locomotives were corrected, there are no questions here.
But synchronization in multiplayer?... :(

Last edited:
Back