Can "Asset Downloads" shown at start of Driver/Surveyor be managed?

1611mac

- - . -
I purchased a silver membership and two routes that came with TRS19 are offered AGAIN but as older TANE Routes. Why I would get an older copy of a route that came with TRS19 is odd... but that's another issue...

I don't want to download the TANE copies of Kickstarter Co or Niddertalbahn when I don't even own TANE and I have the newer TRS19 copy of both routes.

But the routes continue to show in the Asset Download window that pops up at the start of Driver/Surveyor.

Is there a way to not have them appear?? (or any other route I don't care to download in the near future?)

Thanks in advance. Couldn't find any docs on this though I may have just missed them.

Last edited:
From Surveyor, or Driver, or even the Route/Session selection screens, open the main menu and select Settings. Then select General Settings. Untick the box "Automatically Download DLC updates".

This will stop the download selection screen appearing every time you start TRS19 but, if my experiences in TANE are any guide, it will still "pop up" occasionally as a "reminder".

Thanks much! Thats a help. I missed that option...

I do wish you could leave that on though and just choose in your account perhaps not to not show selected items.

Thank you!

Back