Tranz crash after servicepack 1

ultranova

Hi guys, iv just installed the ServicePack 1 hotfix 3 to buildt 58414. and bought the new DLC "Nikle road hight speed freight". when i start the game and trying to enter one of the routes/sessions, it crashes 80% of the time, and when i finally get in to the game, the drive commands are gone and there is no texture or tracks, just the conture of the map with grid, and dotted yellow lines where the track should be. also my keyboard does not work ingame, any ideas ? :eek:

I dont want to uninstall it because of my own made routes.. thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums.

By the sounds of things, you've got a serious problem with your content, which unfortunately is normal for SP1. It's likely that quite a bit of content is now faulty - to check this, you will need to use Content Manager (Launcher > Content) and using the Search panel to search for faulty assets using the drop-down menu and selecting 'Faulty'.

Once this is done, you will probably get a list of assets with red exclamation marks. This means the content is faulty - right-click them and use View Errors and Warnings to find out what the problems are.

Shane

P.S. A note for future posts - issues of this type are best placed in the forum specific for your version, in this case the TS12 forum.

Back