What Is It About 2012....

Alco_P-A

that I like or maybe don't? Yes it does have alot of 2010 and older stuff in it. Alot of the rolling stock has updated wheel sets which is nice. New locos are always good to see even if you have paid for them before. The Y6 is a blast. New,different,old buildings,roads,ground texture etc. is good. Better trees,plants,track,vehicles etc. is good. Better sound is always good. However i'm still waiting and wanting true locomotive cabs and sound that go with the locomotives. Some in Trainz are better than others,but there is room for improvement for sure. The true measure of a sim game is realism. If a train sim company ever comes out with a game that really makes you feel like your're in the cab of a real locomotive with true sight,sound and feel of that locomotive then it will blow the compitition clean out of the water and truly be a #1 train simulator game! Being that i'm in the model train business,a railfan,a rail photographer etc. i'm always looking for that realism in the train sim world. I will say that RW2 has some of the best true to life loco's,cab's and sounds around. The payware/freeware people are doing better stuff also as well as the trainz people. I may never see the REAL train sim game in my life time but I will still keep buying Trainz and other train sims to enjoy. Overall TS12 is a winner and I would recommend it to anyone and do by the way.To everyone involved with Trainz I say great work and a great product once again. Alco_P-A
:) Happy Trainzing To One And All.
www.bigboytrainsandhobbies

Back