What do you want Jointed Rail to build in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your collab with BNSF. I was surprised when I first read this. Some of your survey question were good ones to ask.

Finished filling out the survey a little bit ago. A good bit of the questions were ones that I have had for a good while now.

Also, congrats on the BNSF partnership! :)

-Ace

WOW – we feel really honored right now…

A few days ago I emailed you (and everyone else who has been a trusted customer of Jointed Rail) and I told you about the BNSF Project and the need for Jointed Rail to grow. And then I asked everyone to send us their thoughts on our future projects and content production.

The response was amazing! I have received over 400 notes to give our production team… and they are continuing to pour into my inbox. And so many of them contain really great insights.

In a rail sim community that can appear to have so many diversified interests, we are really getting a clear focus on what everybody wants. We are compiling each and every response. Thank you, thank you, thank you. In fact, these notes (and votes if you took the survey) are so encouraging that we are going to put them up on a web page for everyone to see. And if you haven’t’ sent in your response yet, there is still time… Send us your thoughts to survey@jointedrail.com (or click this link to go to the survey:

http://jointedrail.com/survey/index.php/survey/index/sid/759497/lang/en

With much appreciation,

Mike

P.S. extra thanks to everyone who reassured us about going out on a limb and “asking” for your input on our future direction.

Am really starting to wonder where thats at... (Not the only reason I did survey though...)

Easy killers.... Coupon code will be mailed out to those who completed the survey once the survey has closed. At the latest you can expect it to close by the end of this month, could be sonner but the latest it will be is the end of November. You will be contacted via email with your coupon codes.

Thanks.

Could you guys build The bailey yard? I love that Yard it is not really a route but it would be nice to do some yard switching and mybe a extenion mybe in the future.You guys would be the best if you made it.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back