What do you want Jointed Rail to build in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys!
Jointed Rail Productions has some very special news we're about to share. - although I admit we are a bit nervous about sharing it… You see, even though Jointed Rail is committed to detail and excellence, we are reluctant to take on a lot of projects that might compromise on our ability to deliver - which is why we are a bit nervous…

But the opportunities ahead of us are just too great. We are at a crossroads; We’ve decided it’s time to share them with you:

We have been selected to create a fictional multiplayer route officially sponsored by BNSF Railway. We have access to top personnel within BNSF that will review the game for details and authenticity and even provide insight as well. They will also be promoting the project to their community and schools in the states they serve. We have full access to the railroad as well as it's industries, let's make the most of it!

As you can imagine, we’re all excited here at Jointed Rail for lots of reasons…

The main reason we are so excited is that this means we’re ready to grow and take on more detailed and complicated projects. We would like to ask you a favor that will help us to help you get the content you want! We want our customers to be a part of our growth and success. We feel this is a very pivotal time. It would really help us if you could just spare a few seconds…

You see, we want to continue to develop the content YOU want while also creating great stuff that’s bigger and better. Can you send me a short note telling me exactly what content is most important to you (or click this link and take our survey).

http://jointedrail.com/survey/index.php/survey/index/sid/759497/lang/en

We’re hoping to get a few hundred responses so we can effectively determine what’s important to the community. Just hit the reply button in your email client, type in what you want to see us build, and press the “send” button (or click this link to go to our survey http://jointedrail.com/survey/index.php/survey/index/sid/759497/lang/en ). We’ll take care of the rest. In fact if you complete the survey you will be emailed a coupon code for $5 off your next purchase!

Here’s to creating the ultimate experience with you and BNSF!

Best,
Mike & Justin

PS – Thanks for reading this to the end. We usually don’t share this kind of business stuff in emails or forum posts. But we’ve decided it’s time to pass this crossroad and go out on a limb.

Wow. This is very exciting for me as well! I wish you luck in your future endeavors with BNSF. Congratulations guys! :)

Would love to answer, but your ranking questions do not work so cannot. Need to correct the survey.:mop:

Hi there, to use the ranking simply click and drag the answers to the column on the right. Let me know if you still have troubles, and thanks!

Mike

Great news Jointed Rail. Congratulations with BNSF. Filled out my survey. I hope it helps.

Scott

I wonder if a BNSF locomotive will get a Jointed Rail sticker on the cab too.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! I answered to this. As i said..
I Think BNSF Scenic sub whit Everett includet would be a great Route.
Would be great to drive JR Stuff whit other JR Fans in Multiplayer option.
Functional industries.
Locomotives could use Diesel Fuel and maybe Sand, turn on/shut down options...

I hope that this would be posible. :)

Thanks!

Benjamin

Last edited:
when you did that radio interview i though JR was working with NS. this one was a curve ball for me. i wish all of you good luck with this new endeavor of yours. -inprr

Congratulations! BNSF knows quality when they see it. As Bob mentioned, lots of pressure but great potential to showcase JR to the world. The best of luck on this incredible venture.

Yes, congrats also.......I can see Trainz being taken to a whole new level !!

Dave

PS....survey completed

Filled out the survey. Glad you people want to know what we think!

I did say that I wanted a classic 50's City of New Orleans set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back